3800 Got pwn3d!

Black STi with intake, blow-off, exhaust and chip (pcm or whatever) 13.7 stock according to the owner.

From a 20 roll he put about 2-3 cars on me up to 75mph!!
blackeyedi0.gif

20-25 mph is the sweet spot for our PCM equipped GP's so i figured i had a chance...

After he owned me we chatted for a bit and went our ways. Cool dood

Bob, sinner24/7 saw the car i'm talking about here

the guy gave me a heads up and i waved him on to go after you.....

i had a feeling you would see his tails light from the way he downshifted and took off. :p

20-30mph on a turbo AWD car is a sweet spot as well ;)
[/b]

This happened right after the right turn from East Ave. onto Joliet Rd. by the trailer park - i don't think you saw this race.

I must say i like the sound those flat opposed motors make with decent exhausts. I got to hear it pretty good from where i was - - - - - - behind him
blackeyeha8.gif
LoL

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotemain'>
I ran almost a 12.9 with my WRX with turbo back exhaust, and a boost controller set to 14-15psi. They are fast little guys
[/b]

A friend couldnt even break into the 13's with simular mods.

Air Filter (some performance one), up-pipe, down-pipe, mbc, some small mods.
[/b][/quote]
shitty driver then. a buddy of ours went 12.80s all day at the ilgpc fall race day in 05 with same mods as he had. stock trans and tires

my 60's were 1.6-1.7 I was launching at 6k But did not have to worry about the trans

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
I ran almost a 12.9 with my WRX with turbo back exhaust, and a boost controller set to 14-15psi. They are fast little guys
[/b]

A friend couldnt even break into the 13's with simular mods.

Air Filter (some performance one), up-pipe, down-pipe, mbc, some small mods.
[/b][/quote]
shitty driver then. a buddy of ours went 12.80s all day at the ilgpc fall race day in 05 with same mods as he had. stock trans and tires
[/b][/quote]

same mods as I had?

also had stock tires

Mine was a 02 2.0L

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info