3800 ILGPC Race/Mod Day Schaumburg/Streets Convoy Thread.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Since no one has done this yet and the mod/race day is a week away I figure I should make a thread. We are going to be meeting in the North Dicks parking lot (in the back) it is the same spot as last year. Coming from the north on 53 get off at Woodfield Road, coming from the south on 53 get off at Higgins. The Mod Day location is about a hour from Streets of Woodfield, so unless someone (mike K) tells me otherwise I think we should meet at Dicks at 8:45 and leave about 9:00 so we can be out there by 10:00, pending no Grand Prix's fall into ditches.

meetup.jpg

far.jpg

Directions from Dicks to Mod Day Location

601 N Martingale Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173-5903, US

1917 Island Rd
Harvard, IL 60033-9634, US

Start out going SOUTH on N MARTINGALE RD toward E HIGGINS RD / IL-72 W. <0.1 miles
Turn LEFT onto E HIGGINS RD / IL-72 E. 0.3 miles
Turn LEFT onto E FRONTAGE RD. 0.5 miles
Take the IL-53 N ramp toward I-90. 0.9 miles
Merge onto I-90 W / NORTHWEST TOLLWAY toward ROCKFORD (Portions toll). 26.5 miles
Take the US-20 exit toward MARENGO / HAMPSHIRE. 0.4 miles
Turn LEFT onto US-20. 8.8 miles
Turn RIGHT onto S STATE ST / IL-23. Continue to follow IL-23. 7.6 miles
Turn LEFT onto BUNKER HILL RD. 2.4 miles
Turn LEFT onto ISLAND RD. 0.1 miles
End at 1917 Island Rd
Harvard, IL 60033-9634, US

I recommend your print out your own directions to the mod day in case you get separated from the convoy.

8:45 in the North Dicks Parking Lot at Streets of Woodfield
We will be leaving around 9:00

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
No convoy for me. That would be WAAAY in the wrong direction. But I may try and meet up with the convoy part way there as it approaches Woodstock or something
[/b]

This convoy is mainly for the people coming from the south and the city since you pretty much have to take I-90 to get out to the location.

I

imported_1fastGTP

well for the locals like we did last year, everyone can meet up at my place around 7:45-8:00 and make our way by 4 corners incase people will be meeting there, then jump on 355 and meet everyone up at streets. if anyone has questions on how to get to my place, etc... send me a message or just look me up on mapquest.

heres my address.

10 south 340 Havens Drive
Downers Grove IL, 60516

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
well for the locals like we did last year, everyone can meet up at my place around 7:45-8:00 and make our way by 4 corners incase people will be meeting there, then jump on 355 and meet everyone up at streets. if anyone has questions on how to get to my place, etc... send me a message or just look me up on mapquest.

heres my address.

10 south 340 Havens Drive
Downers Grove IL, 60516
[/b]
damn you guys get up early, i thought it was said before we were meeting later at your house shaun
either way it should be a fun convoy. ill bring the asprin for those that are hungover/still drunk from friday

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
haha lets see im oh... 3 blocks from Barrington and Irving :D

I'm kinda over by the Menards on irving. My house is on Northway drive. where are you at exactly?

-DD [/b]

no fucking shit! 4 houses away from yorkshire Dr and kingsbury! (the popeye's/old arby's is on kingsbury and irving)

i've driven down northway drive from/to yorkshire plenty! (the 442 can handle the turn from irving onto northway at the speed limit no problem :D )

damn i didnt know there were any other 3800 gearheads around here!
you should drop by sometime! B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info