3800 well its come down to this....

I

imported_1fastGTP

well i bought these awhile back hoping to make them look good on my car.. and i went overboard with all the things i wanted. there anthracite 17x9 bullitts with bfgoodrich g-force t/a kdw drag radials 275/40zr/17's. these wheels and tires cost a total of $1464.00. they went from my buddy tony which he barely drove, to kyle which was on for what a month... which he couldnt even peel out with to me which i drove for a few weeks before my trans took a dump on me. there in mint condition. no scuffs,scrapes,curb rash nothen just a little dust from sitting for 6 months. i was all fine with money for my trans build untill i got cut big time in hours from work. i really dont want to sell these, but the car running right now is way more important than looks. im trying to get $700 plus stockers. or $900 and ill find some steelies to keep her on. heres some pics of the wheels.

DSCN0826.jpg

DSCN0825.jpg

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0785.jpg

if you have any questions i will be more than happy to answer them. like i said i dont want to sell but this is something that can be replaced and im just in need of a trans.

Thanks for looking
Shaun

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list