3800 SLP Loudmouth Exhaust $300

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
my sister wants a g6, and we found a gto, and a g6 at the same lot by tonys paintshop, so were going sat again w my sister, then go from there, and chad you can agree w me sure you can make the gp fast for less, but RWD...Stick...nothing is more fun you know, and i hate the 4 door how my car just turns into a taxi everywhere i go, if i get the goat im putting in a rear seat deleate :lolsign:

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
my sister wants a g6, and we found a gto, and a g6 at the same lot by tonys paintshop, so were going sat again w my sister, then go from there, and chad you can agree w me sure you can make the gp fast for less, but RWD...Stick...nothing is more fun you know, and i hate the 4 door how my car just turns into a taxi everywhere i go, if i get the goat im putting in a rear seat deleate :lolsign:
[/b]

BUT U GOT A AUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
HAHAHAHAH BUT!!!! I CAN HIT 300HP!!!!! hahahahahah...lol....Also i can OWN YOUR ASS!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/b]

LS1's hit 300+WHP stock. I would like to see a GTO and your Stang go at it or does Kyle have to wait till you get your supercharger.
[/b]

Fbody Ls1's have been known to hit 300 dyno hp stock, but the GTO is a little less due to the Independent Rear Suspension (IRS). But still most do 275-290 stock from what I remember reading.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
HAHAHAHAH BUT!!!! I CAN HIT 300HP!!!!! hahahahahah...lol....Also i can OWN YOUR ASS!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/b]

LS1's hit 300+WHP stock. I would like to see a GTO and your Stang go at it or does Kyle have to wait till you get your supercharger.
[/b]

Yeah GTO'S are no wear near 300+stock lmao...i see then dyno all the time and when i picked up my car yesterday form sutton Performance in mattson they was a red 04 stack automatic and he dyno'd 254.4hp

Then they dyno'd a 05 gt stang and it did 271

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Yeah GTO'S are no wear near 300+stock lmao...i see then dyno all the time and when i picked up my car yesterday form sutton Performance in mattson they was a red 04 stack automatic and he dyno'd 254.4hp

Then they dyno'd a 05 gt stang and it did 271
[/b][/quote]

Yeah that might have been a Mustang Dyno, and not a Dyno Jet. Mustang Dyno's i believe around 15-20% less than a Dyno Jet.

well i just went on ls1gto.com and what everyone says is they dyno at 270-285WHP stock. so i wasnt too far off.
[/b]

Someone said that earlier :)

I

imported_1fastGTP

chad ill still race you, lol, just for fun to see how i do, highway? or stop? and why did you leave early yesterday?
[/b]

he left cuz he didnt feel like loosen to ryan (syps) slobalt and your gto hell ill even toss in justins prix and flanagans rx8 haha! :ph34r: you know chad has to get his mods in before he can beat anyone :eek: :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info