3800 Got my new cell phone today

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

Big thanks to Chad and his Mom for helping me out with this. Picked up the phone this morning, and everything is good. So now I can see when people called, and return phone calls.

Funny thing is though...I killed my old cell phone with the washing machine, and now that today my cell is good again, the washing machine broke. With 5 people in this house I guess it was just a matter of time, but the thing's only 3 years old. I have to get it fixed ASAP with the baby (she spits up a lot), so I have to tear it apart today. I live in a house of perpetually broken stuff!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Took me most of the morning, but got the washer fixed!

Sounded like gears mangled, called the parts place. The gearbox was $200!

It would almost be better to replace the whole washer for that price. I figured there was nothing to lose, so I took it apart. The direct-drive coupler was made of plastic and had cracked apart. The replacement part was $16 from Sears, but had to drive to Hickory Hills to get it. Coupler looks just like the ones for GTP's, I almost grabbed one from the garage to try it.

May 24, 2007
At least all your curs run. Here's the current shape of my SHO:

[attachmentid=3079]
[/b]
Ha HA! this is my CRX
dsc00014bd2.jpg

theres a bumper in the engine bay instead of a motor....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info