TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Well over the last couple days i got these

100_0085.jpg

I

imported_GraFFix

What gears did you finally go with?

And why a hurst shifter? Honestly I did a ton of research before I bought my shifter and the hurst was way at the bottom of everyones list. Maybe they have a different style for the newer stangs then the old fox bodies but really the top 3 shifter for mustangs as I know it are the MGW shifter, Pro50 shifter and the Steeda Tri-ax.
They all have the failsafe 2-3 shift which makes powershifting the 2-3 shift a breeze. When i bought my car it had a BBK short throw in it...I was constantly missing the 2-3. I bought the steeda tri ax and it was one of the best things I could of done. I havent missed that shift yet.

Anyways good luck with that stuff..If you need someone to install the gears I know a shop thats giving a discount for gear installs.
And when your finally ready to get a real tune I know a guy that can work wonders.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
STREET FIRE HAS TONS OF THEM[/b]

You cant really trust videos on the internet as you were not there to tell the car was totaly stock. The definition of "stock" is diffrent for alot of people. Some people have a intake, or exhaust, or Drag radials, or a gutted interior, or any other small mod and still call the car stock. Stock to me is, a engine with no modifications, oem or simular tires, and original weight. The only people who probably run totaly "stock" cars are magazines and half the time they get the car to run slower than the average person. But is the average persons car totaly stock?

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
....to be honest, who the hell cares what other people can run stock or with a tune...... 3/4 of the people on the cobalt forum with the supercharger cobalts run 14.6-14.9 stock. i believe that one of the magazines said 15.1..... I ran a 14.37..... so..... we shall just have to have a nice early track day and see for sure what he is gonna run...... give him the benefit of the doubt..... let him prove himself first.....if not, THEN talk shit lol........ but what if he does go out there and run 12's.....i dont think we would ever hear the end of it.... EVER haha

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
<div class='quotemain'>
Hey chad, if you want to get at Vipermike, just tell him LS1s dont run low 13s stock

[/b]

THey don't?

;) :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

U aint Stock Rob lol

I'd love to run into that stang. Ti'll this day I haven't ran into a stang that could take my old "bamby"...Most stangs are dogs off the line, something where my "heartbeat" is good at :)
[/b]

LOL whats done to the SS

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
We could have some fun this summer to fucken cold now lol....I'de love to Stop Your"HeartBeat' LMAO
[/b]

Yeah weather sucks, but summer time come It be nice to give these gas guzzlers a lil run...It be nice to hurt my heartbeats ego...Its a lil high right now... :p I need to loose so I can make an excuse to make it a bit faster :eek: ...just hope my fiancee don't find out I plan on putting on more $$ on to my cars :ph34r:

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
My cousin ran a 13.0 at 110mph. Yes at 110mph not a typo. With just a CNL intake and tune, xpipe WITH cats, LCA's with STOCK all season rubber (235's). with these mods he dyno'd at 317 WHP and 313TQ.

NOW Cant wait until the track opens he just got 4.10 gears, headers, axle back, front sway delete, short shifter, motion plate delete,custome tune, pulleys, line lock with 555r's.

Anything is possible man. These stangs arent dogs there pretty sick.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info