3800 hate to do this...

if anyone knows him well, please tell him to get his sh*t together.

sent payment on the 10th of december, he confirmed he received it on the 15th of december.

i asked him where the parts were on the 21st of december. he told me that he had shipped them out on the 20th of december and that he had the tracking number at home and would send me the tracking number as soon as he got home.

i never received an email with the tracking number.

jan 3rd I emailed him telling him that I was done waiting for my parts. and to just refund my money. he emailed right back saying he would send my refund as soon as he got to his computer.

have not seen a refund.

reflection: almost been a month since I sent payment. said he shipped parts on 20th, never received them. said I wanted a refund, he said okay. obviously he lied to me about shipping the parts on the 20th.

bad form.

i apologize for this post, but I just want my money back now.

james

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Dude, take this shit to PM or a phone call.

This is garbage.
[/b]

No what is garbage is that Miller keeps pulling this shit. People need to learn that he is not trustworthy, or reliable. Miller get your shit together or stop selling shit. You fucked yourself at the cigar boards, you have fucked people over at clubgp and now people are following you here cause you fucked them.

Your not a good example of the image that this community wants to betray. Get your parts shipped out or refund the cash. Stop selling shit if you don't have it, or aren't ready to ship it out.

People should stop sending their money to you first and start making you send parts out to them. :angry:

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Slim this stuff shouldn't be kept off of the boards. This community is so bad for hiding shit. Even the vendors hide crap all the time. Where was this transaction agreed upon? Here or Clubgp? If clubgp have you made a post there? If not I would. Miller and people like him need to learn that they need to stop fucking people over.

Miller is a good person but just way to irresponsible to have dealings with. People need to be aware that if they deal with him. It can take months to get what your purchasing from him. Or possible never get it, and be out your money.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I would agree that things like this can be posted.. that's what a forum is for..

The big thing Joe and I have a problem with, and I am sure everyone else can agree.. is this isn't a tech support forum.

If you have a problem with a vendor, attempt to resolve it via PM. Only after attempting to solve things, and truly working with someone, would it be reasonable to take it public.

Same thing goes for personal disputes. If someone has tried and tried to get resolution to no avail for a good amount of time, it's reasonable to post it in a public venue to get that resolution. Just about a month with nothing but excuses seems like a good time to bring it to everyone's attention. Maybe we can do something with feedback for sales.. but that won't help the people that are on other forums and have to trace someone here.

I'll look into some sort of feedback deal.

John

I

imported_GraFFix

<div class='quotemain'>
*sniff* I still havent gotten a Christmas present either...lol
[/b]

Yeah I said something to Hale about that too Joe. Do you like cigars, LOL. I can't remember. I think I am just going to give mine to Stacey since she didn't get hers either. I will see her on Saturday.
[/b][/quote]

Im really not to worried about it. I used to love cigars but not so much anymore. once in a blue moon i might light one up. I was kinda just making a joke about it. :)

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
*sniff* I still havent gotten a Christmas present either...lol
[/b]

Yeah I said something to Hale about that too Joe. Do you like cigars, LOL. I can't remember. I think I am just going to give mine to Stacey since she didn't get hers either. I will see her on Saturday.
[/b][/quote]

Im really not to worried about it. I used to love cigars but not so much anymore. once in a blue moon i might light one up. I was kinda just making a joke about it. :)
[/b][/quote]

Blue Moon..mmmmmmmmmmm :lolsign:

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
......its times like these when you know the only person you an rely on is Ed Morad... lol he is the only vendor that i have heard little to know complaints about though this forum or personal experience.... all the other GP vendors should just be put out of business because they know nothing about customer service. scratch that. 3800performance was great for me. all the other vendors i dealt with messed something up one way or another.

nitrous

Regular
Mar 9, 2008
Racine, WI
Only after attempting to solve things, and truly working with someone, would it be reasonable to take it public.[/b]

Well let's see, I PP'd Steve $250 for an aluminum cradle on March 10th, 2006. Turns out he didn't have it anymore or some bullshit. Still "waiting" on my money. I haven't brought it public, but rather chipped in with my two cents on other people's threads....

Steve....? Last chance.

I

imported_snoop

i couldnt agree with hale and his wife anymore.

this is for the public so everyone can see what kind of person he is, or anybody else for that matter. if you keep it to pm's, your just letting the, how can i put this, crotchless people off the hook

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info