3800 BODY SHOP HOOKUPS

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
Xmas eve (of all times) i but my car in reverse around 6pm and didnt touch the gas but backed up into a friend me and Shaun work with (one of our managers) lol, any i left a dent on his car (no scratches) a lil bigger than a golf ball on his car, half on the bumber, and the other half on the fender, ill take pics today when i get to work, and i messed up his allignment a lil he said but thanks to ryan he may be helping me with that. Anyway i dont wana go through insurance, so if anyway know anyone who can help me out that would be great, and like i said it may be easier for you to see after i post the pics, well thanks guys -Kyle-

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
well it wasnt over 10mph i know that...if you were to make a circle the size of a softball, but 1/3 of his tire, 1/3 or his fender, and 1/3rd of his bumper, thats what i hit...i dont know the estimate he got was 1100, he showed me the papers, i dont wana pay that but i have to it blows[/b]

idk WTF you just said. Post up some pics.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info