3800 Lucas 38# injectors

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

Not sure on milage, but probably 20-30K. Were still working great when I pulled them.

I ran these down to the PB in my sig, on average should be good to around 350ish HP. Advertised to flow 400cc's per hour. A little easier to dial in than the 42's.

I'll let these go for $125 (which is a steal considering what I paid for them!)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I'm not sure if they're the same ones but i have some 38s on my car with a IS2 cam and a 3.0 and they're great.
[/b]
Yup, same. I got the idea from Justin. I wanted to do an upgrade, and got them before I had a tuner. I was able to run them with the AFC very well. The 38#'s fuel curve is very close to stock, but they have a higher output. The 42's are great, but the curve on them is much different than the stockers.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Long story short, I had an oops with something and they went to a guy in Canada as a consolation. Otherwise they'd still be in the car. The last time I had them was March? I ran at the Mod/race day earlier this year and in the fall with the 38#'s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list