3800 CLUB MEET EVERYONE READ

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
hey even though im part of this club im also in one called got3800

got3800 clubc is having a meeting this saturday December 2nd. at ECC (elgin community college) at 3pm.

were gonna be hangning out and all meeting for the first time. its the clubs first meet and were hoping it turns out great. so if your in the Elgin area. stop on by around 3.

www.myspace.com/got3800

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
yes... i heard about this meet. ITS IN THE DAY!!! which is different. i may be up for it not to sure tho, i know im off work.
[/b]

hell it gets dark at 430 lol but we wanted to take pictures for the new website thats in the process of being made. so were meeting around 3 so itll be light out but get dark soon. ive heard alot about you man lol

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
yes... i heard about this meet. ITS IN THE DAY!!! which is different. i may be up for it not to sure tho, i know im off work.
[/b]

hell it gets dark at 430 lol but we wanted to take pictures for the new website thats in the process of being made. so were meeting around 3 so itll be light out but get dark soon. ive heard alot about you man lol
[/b][/quote]

im hopen its good! haha

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
hey guys yea actualy considering the roads were freaking nasty. and it was 5 degrees outside we had 5 cars there. not to bad if you ask me. wish there could have been more but it was only the first. heres a quick picture of what it was

clubmeet1.jpg

we had a good time we stayed at ECC for a while till a cop decided to start circling us and then we got cold so we went to ihop and stayed there for about 2 hours and just talked

i woud up with getting a deal for 600 to paint my car silver and black
and to get a brushed aluminum gauge for my car.

so overall it was worth it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info