3800 well new rims...

I

imported_1fastGTP

kyle went totally stock so i said dude ill take the rims off your hands, and ill even do the swap myself. So with that being said here are some pics.

and theres the pics of my dads sound system that he got put in the callaway.
2 JL 8W7's with the 500/1 and 300/4 amp and the custom flame nitrous bottle. he also has jl speakers all around.

I

imported_1fastGTP

nice... those are the ones i had on my car... they hook well :)

hows the car running shaun?
[/b]

thanks for the compliments i just need to get the wheels for the back.. haha these are justins, he has mine on his back cuz there bigger.

The car is running really strong! i blew off 4 vac lines yesterday when i had the cutout open. EEEEK but its all good now. just cruisen on 9-10 psi till that tranny goes in spring!!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

thanks for the compliments i just need to get the wheels for the back.. haha these are justins, he has mine on his back cuz there bigger.

The car is running really strong! i blew off 4 vac lines yesterday when i had the cutout open. EEEEK but its all good now. just cruisen on 9-10 psi till that tranny goes in spring!!
[/b][/quote]
ahh i still remember the days where i had to drive around with zip ties till the lines were replaced
which ones blew off, how many psi did you gain with the cutout open, i gained 2-3 with an open DP

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
ahh i still remember the days where i had to drive around with zip ties till the lines were replaced
which ones blew off, how many psi did you gain with the cutout open, i gained 2-3 with an open DP
[/b][/quote]

i blew off the one to the wastgate, the line thats right in front of the tb, and that line had another one that blew off in the same line.. i was like shit! haha. i gained about 3! it was sick... i didnt want to jump on it but kyle was in the car and we had to test it. the boost nob was turned about once up which was fine and then once the cutout opened up i was like holy shit! and i heard the lines go (pop pop) and the car idled rough at the lights.. so i knew something was up because the vac was lower. i pulled over and listened for all that was leaking so its good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info