3800 GI

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Oct 1 2006, 01:03 PM
Maybe too people need to start thinking about a place to have it at......Also.....need get money up front for it.....the last few years people have gotten screwed on paying for the extra plates when people didn't show up!
[snapback]141236[/snapback]​
yeah I agree on the paying up front, I remember the bs that happened two years ago, so we could have like a paypal account or something set up for that... I was thinking maybe a restaurant that is central and kid friendly? any one have ideas on places

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY+Oct 1 2006, 01:13 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTPHales-Wife
@Oct 1 2006, 01:03 PM
Maybe too people need to start thinking about a place to have it at......Also.....need get money up front for it.....the last few years people have gotten screwed on paying for the extra plates when people didn't show up!
[snapback]141236[/snapback]​
yeah I agree on the paying up front, I remember the bs that happened two years ago, so we could have like a paypal account or something set up for that... I was thinking maybe a restaurant that is central and kid friendly? any one have ideas on places
[snapback]141237[/snapback]​
[/b]

Chucky Cheese???

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
we might be able to use my GFs bar, this would pose a problem tho for minors, tho on saturday and sunday afterrnoons minors can be in there,just not drinking.
it would work if it was a mid day party.
the bar isnt the biggest but we would basicly take the place over. its in brookfield
it has a back room and beer garden(they have bags,would be fun in the snow)and im sure we could setup a very affordable drink package seeing as most here seem to drink beer. id have to check for sure on all details, just throwing it out there

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by SINr247@Oct 1 2006, 05:22 PM
we might be able to use my GFs bar, this would pose a problem tho for minors, tho on saturday and sunday afterrnoons minors can be in there,just not drinking.
the bar isnt the biggest but we would basicly take the place over. its in brookfield
it has a back room and beer garden(they have bags,would be fun in the snow)and im sure we could setup a very affordable drink package seeing as most here seem to drink beer. id have to check for sure on all details, just throwing it out there
[snapback]141259[/snapback]​

sounds like a good time

Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Oct 2 2006, 03:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SINr247
@Oct 1 2006, 05:22 PM

sounds like a good time
[snapback]141354[/snapback]​
[/b]

im a manager at a place call fat boys and we have a pretty big cafe i could prob getit for the night for cheap il have to talk to the owners. this in in east dundee of of rt 72 and 25 http://www.fatboyzcafe.com/

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by W palm beach GTP+Oct 5 2006, 09:14 PM-->
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Oct 2 2006, 03:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SINr247
@Oct 1 2006, 05:22 PM

sounds like a good time
[snapback]141354[/snapback]​

im a manager at a place call fat boys and we have a pretty big cafe i could prob getit for the night for cheap il have to talk to the owners. this in in east dundee of of rt 72 and 25 http://www.fatboyzcafe.com/
[snapback]141721[/snapback]​
[/b]

We need something more of a Central Location thats FAR

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info