oldgt2.jpg

its weird seeing your old car..

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I never got to see any of my old cars again :unsure: One is in Mennesota, one if in Michigan and one is, well idk where that one went.

My friend sold his LaSabre last year. When he was looking for a new car he got a carfax account. Just fot shits and giggles he ran the VIN of his old LaSabre. He found out the kid who bought it crashed it a month after he got plates on it, the car was issued a junk title meaning it was sent to a junkyard. :lolsign:

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Sep 15 2006, 06:00 PM
I never got to see any of my old cars again :unsure: One is in Mennesota, one if in Michigan and one is, well idk where that one went.

My friend sold his LaSabre last year. When he was looking for a new car he got a carfax account. Just fot shits and giggles he ran the VIN of his old LaSabre. He found out the kid who bought it crashed it a month after he got plates on it, the car was issued a junk title meaning it was sent to a junkyard.  :lolsign:
[snapback]139572[/snapback]​

or fixed and resold

:p

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by Toasty+Sep 15 2006, 06:05 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-vipermike2002
@Sep 15 2006, 06:00 PM

My friend sold his LaSabre last year. When he was looking for a new car he got a carfax account. Just fot shits and giggles he ran the VIN of his old LaSabre. He found out the kid who bought it crashed it a month after he got plates on it, the car was issued a junk title meaning it was sent to a junkyard.  :lolsign:
[snapback]139572[/snapback]​

or fixed and resold

:p
[snapback]139574[/snapback]​
[/b]

don't you mean fixed and resold with a clean title? :lolsign:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I was talking to the guy who I sold my GTP to in Michigan I told him to send me some pics of my old car. Its weird seeing your car not at your own house and with plates from outa state on it. I guess the guy put a ZZP PCM in it and a small system. He wants to buy a 3.4 Pulley and a Downpipe even after he made me demod it and said he will never mod it. The car has been running flawlessly he said, but the CV axles need to be replaced soon.

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

DSC05971Small.jpg

When I had it with the better wheels, the nicer wheels were not sold with the car, they now can be found on Fishes ride.

DSC06120.jpg

I miss it, but ive moved on to something else.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Sep 21 2006, 12:34 PM
Syp ur pics look like ur stalkin your car hahaha!!
[snapback]140197[/snapback]​

LMAO! ur right... and she pulled into the driveway now.... ooo!! did she lock it (chirp chirp) ahhh very good young grasshopper.. lol i dunno if thats a good thing or bad thing seeing your old car everyday...

I

imported_GraFFix

I used to have a 72 Mustang back in the day...was a nice car with the mach 1 hood and 351 cleveland motor with a 4 barrel..moved out pretty nice for a stock motor. Anyways the car was slowly loosing oil pressure so being in HS at the time I couldnt afford to fix it so I slapped a for sale sign in it.

I sold it to some guy for double what I payed for it and thought that was the end of it...a few months later me and a buddy were driving and I saw the car drive past us...We did a U-turn to catch up to him and got next to him and started telling him it used to be my car..he remembered me and pulled over.

Hes like "a month after i bought the car the oil pump went so I just rebuilt the whole motor...want to check it out" So he pops the hood and my mouth hit the floor. One of the nicest looking motors ive ever seen...lol I was pissed..then he continued to tell me that he was killing vettes and all sorts of cars on the street with it.

One of the worst desicions i ever made...I wish I would of kept it. Now you cant even get a roller for less then 3-5k. :( Ohh well I got my 92 now :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info