3800 new to the site

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
welcome!

im not very familar with the n/a cars, but i know that a 3"dp, fwi, and dhp are all good mods. also, 1.9 rockers seem to really wake a car up and aren't too expensive. if you plan on doing any major modding (ie. cam/nitrous/forced induction) in the future, just bite the bullet and get a power tuner.

good luck and happy modding!

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Have I seen this name before...

Welcome.. After those above, do a DHP PCM... That should give you more power...

DAM.. ViperMike already has it.. BUT, the headers already come with a downpipe..

For the NA motore you only need a 2.5.. If Im wrong sorry...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
you want a 3inc ilet with a 2.5 piping. WBS will be coming out with those soon i belive.
but after all is said and done, and most people upgrade. hold off and save for S&S headers. there perfect with GTs. dont gain 5 now and 5 later. people waste lots of money, i say this to everyone. a PT might not be the best for how far 90%of the GTs go. a DHP pcm is a good start. but put all your mods on first then you will take advantage of the pcm. think fully out what you are going to do or what you want to a goal to be. then ask and we can chime in. there will be 20 differnt opinions on what to do, so is there a 1/4 mile time? dyno number? or just trying to go a little faster
decide and you can have a plan of attack for your mods

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Anything over 30* of timing is a waste.

If your going to somehow get higher then 3:69 gears and a 4K stall converter, skip the pacesetters. Unless.............pacesetters, ubend, stock catback. That might have a good flow to it.

Never know. And no one can really comment since no one has done it. :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info