3800 New Toy

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Well me and my dad went today to look at a blk z06 in chicago and this car was a pos it needed a clutch tires and brakes and have 60k miles on it ..it was a POS so we went to Corvett Colections in Joliet and Bought a 01 RED vett its fully loaded blk leather seats everythign ans its a 6SPD with chrome wheels it has 58k miles on it and Its got a Full Exhaust and K&N Intake brand new brakes and drilled sloted rotors all around and we got it for 18k out the door taxes and everything The car is in me and my dads name with me as the CO-SIGNER... I will have pic up later tonight as sonn as i get a chance

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+Sep 9 2006, 05:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BumpinGTP
@Sep 9 2006, 05:33 PM
Spelling a word incorrectly three consecutive times means you do not know how to spell it.
[snapback]138402[/snapback]​

I'm sorry i didnt know this was a spelling contest
[snapback]138403[/snapback]​
[/b]

It really isnt.... and its nothing to waste time complaing about either.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Sep 9 2006, 06:12 PM
Now you just have to bring it out to our shop for a heads/cam package, after all we do specialize is LS1's. B)

And I was giving you shit because most car owners know how to spell their cars name, especially a Corvette  ;)
[snapback]138407[/snapback]​

Yeah i didnt realize i didnt put the E lol im trying to talk em into a Cam and headders lol aint working to well all he says is give me 9k and u can modd it all u want lol in short turms the car would be mine I told em about u Miller lol he said if he needs a tougher clutch anytime soon he is gonna come see u

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+Sep 9 2006, 06:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BumpinGTP
@Sep 9 2006, 06:12 PM
Now you just have to bring it out to our shop for a heads/cam package, after all we do specialize is LS1's. B)

And I was giving you shit because most car owners know how to spell their cars name, especially a Corvette  ;)
[snapback]138407[/snapback]​

Yeah i didnt realize i didnt put the E lol im trying to talk em into a Cam and headders lol aint working to well all he says is give me 9k and u can modd it all u want lol in short terms the car would be mine I told em about u Miller lol he said if he needs a tougher clutch anytime soon he is gonna come see u
[snapback]138408[/snapback]​
[/b]

i think he meant 9 thousand dollars, not miles! :p

Thats awsome!!! :cheers: Now you can come with us and race up at Road America next month.
2ppaofn.gif

I'll have to change the sign your holding in my sig to "I drive a riced out Chevy Corvett" :lolsign:

Originally posted by ClubGPGTT@Sep 10 2006, 01:21 PM
ull beat his vette....doesnt that make him sad?  :D
[snapback]138495[/snapback]​

Naw, Vette's are a great car for the road track. I almost got one but you see them all over. Not near as bad as Mustangs. I could go for a Z06 though. That would be one bad a$$ track car!!! Now he'll have to save every cent for mod's. You think modding 1 car is bad, now he has 2.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Sep 10 2006, 07:25 PM
Chad... How do you afford 2 car payments, insurance, gas, and expect to mod both those cars?
[snapback]138541[/snapback]​

Why does that matter to you. How do you afford your car, insurance paying for lunch dinner breakfast gas.

I dont really GIVE a damn how you do it. Why do you care how he does it?

Nice car by the way

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Why does that matter to you. How do you afford your car, insurance paying for lunch dinner breakfast gas.

I dont really GIVE a damn how you do it. Why do you care how he does it?

Just makes me wonder I guess. He must be really making big coin at Menards. Having a 12 second 04 GTP and a 01 Corvette is pretty impressive for a 21 year old.

When we gonna run Chad?
-Red LS1 6-Speed vs Red LS1 6-speed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info