3800 Schaumburg - Saturday August 26

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I want to meet up with some people next Saturday. We should meet in the Dicks Parking lot where we met for the ILGPC mod/raceday at say 10:00. If we get kicked out I know plenty of other parking lots around and some spots in a industrial area where we surely would not get kicked out. The LS1 would like some action too if you know what I mean. Mike P, Mike S, Chad... idk. But dont talk about it on this thread I dont want unexpected vistors to show up.

who is down?

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Aug 23 2006, 08:16 AM
I want to meet up with some people next Saturday. We should meet in the Dicks Parking lot where we met for the ILGPC mod/raceday at say 10:00. If we get kicked out I know plenty of other parking lots around and some spots in a industrial area where we surely would not get kicked out. The LS1 would like some action too if you know what I mean.  Mike P, Mike S, Chad... idk. But dont talk about it on this thread I dont want unexpected vistors to show up.

who is down?
[snapback]136215[/snapback]​

HHhhmmmm. You forgot Mike C = MIKES3

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Originally posted by smknL67@Aug 24 2006, 01:34 AM
I should be there, hope to finally meet you guys.
[snapback]136305[/snapback]​
cool...look forward to it....

it's on for eric and I, might be able to get Al to come along...if he's medicated...

we will be driving by woodfield on rt 53 alot.... B)
i gotta go to bed now....

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Aug 26 2006, 09:47 AM
Turbocharged400sbc I cant wait to see your dual engine car!
[snapback]136484[/snapback]​
actually it's Al's...but i have just as much blood and sweat in it as he does.... :lolsign:
i am the minority owner by virtue that Al is colorblind and doesnt know electronics...lol...you shoulda seen him when i had to reconstruct the 90 olds toronado trofeo harness....it was funny...

i am leaving in a bit to work on the fuel lines with Al tonight before we go to the streets...Al said if anyone was interested in checking it out it's just up 53 from woodfield (like 3 blocks from 53 and palatine rd intersection, just off of winston dr)
i'll be working on it while eric logs and stops by for the tune...we are def digg'n the faster direct to csv setup 1.2.1 has.....WAYYYYY faster

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Man... I went up there about 10:15 and noone was there. Though i would have rather not been seen in my regal now :(

I was at University of illinois last night staying in a friends dorm for the night, went out to leave this morning, and saw my car and cried.

Two drunk guys (I'm guessing) walked over the top of my car. The hood is scratched down to the metal in about 10 places, plus dented, my windshield is broken, spiderwebbed on the inside, scratched deeply on the outside, i have scrathes on my roof plus my sunroof was slightly damaged, and i have one footprint on the trunk. plus scratches.

My car was the ONLY car in the lot to have this happen. middle of a crowded lot. What the hell. I just cant believe it. Not one person at the school even knows me. It looked so good too... just got done detailing it and everything, freshly waxed... now its all gone to s**t...

So now I am De-modding to pay for all the damages. This sucks. Worst day of my life = Today. and now i leave in a week for school with a busted @$$ car. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info