3800 Like or Dislike?

in one word:

fatgirlpukingdu8.jpg

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by GTPItalian@Jul 27 2006, 12:33 PM
Someone told me the idea and  I thought i wanted to see it first....lol its different
[snapback]133357[/snapback]​

Well, I 'm full blown Italian and proud of it. However, I think its a good IDEA. I dont think I would execute. Looks kind of tacky. I dont know to many Italians that would pull that off

Originally posted by GTPItalian@Jul 27 2006, 01:44 PM
Is it just cause of the colors or cause only mexicans would do soemthing like that??
[snapback]133360[/snapback]​

Living in a city where its mostly mexican and Being mexican...i would have to say dont do it... yes its a good idea, but people will think you are mexican..... i would have to call you a beaner :lolsign:

but really i see it alot and yes sad to say it but it is mostly mexicans that would do that kind of s*it. ask SYP he knows. We seen this red GP with racing stripes and Riced out garbage at pep boys one day. saddest thing i ever saw.

I say lets all Have the Pontiac Letters red and we can all look the same Or how about white...I know you its like 50/50 on this I just thought it would be a little creative and maybe have it stand out. I mean we did win the world cup lol.... True some of you might say stand out for all the wrong reasons but if we all had the same colors, we would all be the same....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info