3800 BumpinGTP

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Yeah, She works P/T at the Mexican place Wed's & Fri. I dont have the black one anymore.. Its still around town {loud as hell} those Dynomax muffs are gettin old. I seen your GP at the Shack in Meadowview yesterday are you working in there now? If so I'll swing in.

Oh, I have the blue GTP now, you may have seen this one there too. Its the one that TICKS.........

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
It idles funky and it ticks. I think the ticking is coming from the valve guides form the last time the pistons went. I'm gonig to put the stock heads back on and run a 3.0 pulley. If need be I will throw a stock TB on there to get the idle smooth'd out. It sometimes dies at lights or just idleing... This could be vacuum, I don't know... The car is fun to drive as I've stated before, but it just isnt right. At this point, I want to have someone very experienced {Steve} work on it. It has some KR right now due to fueling I think. Should be able to tune that out *I HOPE*

Other than that its great! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info