3800 Guess it goes here

S

Stewie162

Ok, this is not for me, but for my brothers car since I do all the work on any of the cars we have plus I hope to get a GP when I am able to drive again(I was in a bad crash, big story). So I am new here and I liked to say hi to you all, I am Jeff, but anyways onto my problem.

First off my brothers wipers will not work, the wipers move but they will not spary out any fuild when you try to clean the windsheild. Yes, I checked the fuild and looked for any blown fuses that might have been causing it, but I got nothing. Anyone have a clue on this?

Now my next problem is that this thing get bad gas mileage I mean horrible, I had an 84 Pontiac 6000 that was a gas hug that used less gas. So, I thought of the basic things like a tuneup, it is getting up there in miles 82k. Spark plugs, air filter, pvc valve and maybe fuel filter. I have not done it yet, but will this at least get it back up to near normal gas mileage or do I need to change or replace some more things? It is a small 3100 engine so it should be getting way better than 14mpgs even though it is mostly city miles. Thanks for the help in advance and I am sorry this thing is so long.

Jeff

S

Stewie162

no we get nothing, we tried pulling the wiper fuse and replacig it with another cuz it did not look blown, but there was nothing, no sound or anything. I thought it was like my last few cars, the wiper wash thing had not been used in a while, u just had to hold them on until it pumped fuild up and out. but its not workin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info