3800 Lost Finale....

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
But at the end Libby was the grl that let the drunken guy use her boat to said the world or race er what not that was a weird twist...and i guess the hatch is sol and and at the end of the movie that drunk guys g/f when he was in prison looks like this is gonna be the last season of lost....But i heard on the news the got enough sponcers to do 8 more seasons....And anna Luciel and libby where killed off the shop becasue they got 5 months in jail in Hawaii for Voilating there Parole er sumthing and i think this Micheal is gonna get killed off the show becasue he killed Anna and Libby...i ono CANT WAIT TILL SEASON 3!!!!!!!

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Ok i will explain a few things..

The whole point of the island... well the main reason is Desmond was put there by the Father of Pen.. (that rich chick).... she even said "you know i have alot of money... with the right amount, you can find ANYONE"

She hired 2 people to find him (hence the ICE men)... because i guess she knew what her dad was up to?

And if you notice... the Character who plays JACK is the one at the WAY end that calls the girl on the phone... dont know if anyone caught that ;).

lets see.... the people who resided in the "pearl" were the ones who got "punked" (as did locke.. lol) because in fact things did get really really messed up once it hit 0:00

THe Hyrogliphics that were red and white on the timer means "DEATH" ;)

what else....

Hurley was sent back... so what do Jack, Kate, and Sawyer have in common?? Why do the "others" say that themselves are the GOOD people?

Jack screwed his dad out of a job
Kate killed her "partner in crime"
Sawyer totally scammed his "girlfriend" with that suitcase of money.

They all did something bad..... maybe that is why Ana lucia died... she did something bad.... Libby may or may not have been an accident..... she DID help out desmond... so maybe the "others" are working for Pen's dad

Hurley is a good guy. The others just needed him to go back and tell everyone not to come back.

The statue is know to be the roman figure of "Anubis".. known to have 5 fingers.... but only 4 toes. Where is the rest of the statue?

trying to think of more....

Anyone notice that Kelvin.. (desmonds partner in the hatch) was the one who captured Sayid in Iraq?

ill add more as i think of it

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
I think Penelope is a director of Widmore, a company competing against Dharma. If you go to widmore.com, their motto seems to be "sociometeorical solutions to biomagnatism" or something. I believe she is really the head of widmore and is basically looking for the source of electromagnatism other than the North Pole, hence the anamoly part.

and my wild theory is that since Hanso / Widmore conglomerate stopped sending replacements to the island, and she knew about that, she realized that no world-altering magnetic anamolies means someone new had occupied the island (if you were to expect the Dharma assigned guys to last no more than a few years before going crazy)

then maybe she realized that Desmond disappered around the same area, so she took the chance that that's where he ended up and started to look for it

oh and Henry IS the leader ;)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Well to clear a few things up... (I'm not a nerd; I swear)

The actor at the end of the show is not Matthew Fox. It is another actor who looks very similar. This may or may not come into play in the future.

Most of the other stuff you posted falls under the theories heading. As we know things change every show.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Hey SYP i bet u watch every show twice lol and memorize all the lil codes......I know i do lol i love that show cant wait till next season..

ALSO do u remember in the first season where jack was running up and down the stair in the football stadium and he met desmond there...and on the season finally is was where desmond was getting ready to run....u got some interesting theory's about the other's and desonds g/f when he went to jail and what not i guess we are gonna have to wait till next season to see what happend :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info