3800 MOD DAY GARAGE CLEANOUT SALE!!!!

I

imported_GraFFix

UPDATE with prices! I will have everything at the mod day except for the slicks, if someone is interested in them I will bring them with if no one speaks up they are staying in the garage. Check back for updates might be more added soon!

--------------------------

I will be at the mod day this Sat and have a few things that are for sale...I will add more once i can phsyically check the garage and see what I have exactly...Off the top of my head I have the following for sale.

Hoosier QTP Slicks mounted and balanced on steelie rims 20-30 passes on them. still like new!! Perfect for sundays raceday! 1.7 60's! SOLD

Brand new Mini-AFC 2.0 with original manual SOLD

Capsers Fuel pump rewire kit - Brand new never installed missing Fuel Pump resistor spoof thingy. $50

Stock 7 band stereo with cassette works great but the LCD display goes a little nutty at times. $30

Teal front plate insert - blue teal not green. Bought it off ebay thought it was green but doesnt match my car - brand new dealer item never on a car. $15

Polished and clearcoated stock fuel rails No FPR lots of time went into posihing these, not perfect but tons better then stock if you going for looks. wont get dirty will wipe clean $45

Magnaflow polished exhaust tips...there round and about 3-4 inches in diameter. nice rolled edge. SOLD

APC polished exhaust tips..they are oval tips with rolled edges. SOLD

A/F pigtail. SOLD

(2) Stock engine covers like brand new. $20 each

(6) Stock injectors. Well need to be cleaned. $50 for the set or $10 each

Brand new set of spring boosters...I used to use these to lift the back of the car up to help with launching. They are metal and adjustable. This is a set ive never used. SOLD

Let me know if there is any interest. Im not sure about prices yet its been so long since i bought something for the GP I dont know what stuff goes for anymore lol.

LMK

I

imported_GraFFix

200gpgt: I dont think so I have stock brakes and when i put them on my car there wasnt much clearance to begin with and I run stock brakes. I believe they are stock bonnie rims. just black steelies..here is a pic of the slicks on my car.

[attachmentid=2772]

Mike: im not sure how much they go for now...make an offer? Ill have to check clubgp to see the going rate for these things. Mine is brand new never been on a car.

And to everyone else come on buy my shit, I need money so I can pick up a new car this weekend!!!!

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by GraFFix@May 18 2006, 11:35 AM
200gpgt: I dont think so I have stock brakes and when i put them on my car there wasnt much clearance to begin with and I run stock brakes. I believe they are stock bonnie rims. just black steelies..here is a pic of the slicks on my car.

[attachmentid=2772]

Mike: im not sure how much they go for now...make an offer? Ill have to check clubgp to see the going rate for these things. Mine is brand new never been on a car.

And to everyone else come on buy my shit, I need money so I can pick up a new car this weekend!!!!
[snapback]126522[/snapback]​

yeah find out how much you want for it and let me know. and if the price is right i'll pick it up at the mod day, or come by your house whatever is better for you

I

imported_GraFFix

I should be around for a while...well have shorty with us so I might be able to have a few with ya its been a while. Steph can be the DD :)

To bad I wont have my new "toy" yet...Id drive that instead, but im sure youd appreciate it...mine wont have 4 12's though just 2 10's but it will have a nice whine coming from it. *hint hint*

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by syP+May 19 2006, 01:04 AM-->
cobra?
[snapback]126694[/snapback]​
[/b]
Ohh I wish but close though...should be fast like a fox :p lol no more hints...should have pics in a few days, havent picked anything up yet. its just a toy to have fun with...keeping the GP as a daily.

-------------------------
<!--QuoteBegin-REDHOTT04GTP
@May 19 2006, 01:14 AM
APC polished exhaust tips..they are oval tips with rolled edges. $15

AND

Magnaflow polished exhaust tips...there round and about 3-4 inches in diameter. nice rolled edge. $35

GOT ANY PICS?????
[snapback]126695[/snapback]​
Apc tips...ovals
[attachmentid=2774][attachmentid=2775]

Magnaflo tips only pic i got...these are nice, pics dont do them justice. plus they have a double wall so they are cool to the touch even when driving.
[attachmentid=2776]

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
Originally posted by GraFFix+May 19 2006, 01:27 AM-->
Originally posted by syP@May 19 2006, 01:04 AM
cobra?
[snapback]126694[/snapback]​
Ohh I wish but close though...should be fast like a fox :p lol no more hints...should have pics in a few days, havent picked anything up yet. its just a toy to have fun with...keeping the GP as a daily.

-------------------------
<!--QuoteBegin-REDHOTT04GTP
@May 19 2006, 01:14 AM
APC polished exhaust tips..they are oval tips with rolled edges. $15

AND

Magnaflow polished exhaust tips...there round and about 3-4 inches in diameter. nice rolled edge. $35

GOT ANY PICS?????
[snapback]126695[/snapback]​
Apc tips...ovals
[attachmentid=2774][attachmentid=2775]

Magnaflo tips only pic i got...these are nice, pics dont do them justice. plus they have a double wall so they are cool to the touch even when driving.
[attachmentid=2776]
[snapback]126696[/snapback]​
[/b]

2 PERRRRRRRR It Jeff call me after work today at like 400 or so i should be on the train by then.

Jumpin in on Joes thread also I have a 9" KN cone for sale just needs to be cleaned I have intense fenderwell tubing thats never been used and I have an IAC extension harness the perfect setup for a fenderwell intake. All for the low price of 50 bucks. THANKS JOE LOL :lolsign:

I

imported_GraFFix

PM sent...

For those who might of wanted other things, sorry I wasnt able to make it. My mother was rushed to the hospital early Sat morning so there was no way I was going to the mod day.

LMK is you are interested in anything it is all still for sale. make offers.

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by framos242+May 22 2006, 10:15 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GraFFix
@May 22 2006, 01:25 AM
My mother was rushed to the hospital early Sat morning so there was no way I was going to the mod day.
[snapback]127028[/snapback]​
Hope your mom is okay.
[snapback]127052[/snapback]​
[/b]

She is doing better thank you. She is still in intensive care but doing alot better then Sat morning.

I

imported_GraFFix

Slicks are sold

For those asking about the tips Ill try to get better pics tonight.

Anyone else???

Supercharged you still interested in the afc? make an offer! :)

the extra cash will come in handy im picking up my car on Sat...I need gas money! lol

I

imported_GraFFix

Update and bump with new pics added.

Magnaflo on the left, the other ones on the right, i might of made a mistake on the ones on the right i thought they were apc but they might be 3r or something, I dont think it makes a difference but i thought id let you know ahead of time. both sets were on my car for about a year each. I just went with SLP tips so I dont need these.

tipsandrail-1.jpg

tipsandrail.jpg

afc-pigtail-boosters.jpg

The srping boosters get setup like this...then you just crank the bolt under the top plate and you can raise or lower like that. the way it is in the pic it still has about another inch to extend higher. these are the biggest boosters ive found. close to a 4" lift in the springsgive or take a little. ive used them at the track all the time. this is just an extra set. If you want to keep them in for daily driving I would zip tie them in also. just in case you hit a big bump or something. for the track I never did zip tie them they stay put.
springbooster.jpg

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by rion02gtp@Jun 7 2006, 12:31 AM
what happen to your other house hold item sale, you never post pic and price. i'm interest in the 55 gal tank.
[snapback]128825[/snapback]​

Its right there... http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=12371

$300 obo for the whole setup. I had 2 people interested but they both backed out.

Pics might be hard...if you want to coem take a peek at it in my storage unit yyour more then welcome to. otherwise i can try to get the best pics i can...its kinda burried.

lmk, ill be at the storage unit tonight I have some people picking things up.

Nagle and northwest highway is where its at...pm for more info.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info