TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
they are loud, and you need a cat
i dont like the way they sound with boost. N/A cars i think sound better. mufflers are the last thing you should change tho...they are not a power adder. save up for the headers and screw the rest of the system besides the ubend
you talked to MJ at fair and never showed, what happen. he will be hosting another ILGPC discount day in the summer if you want to wait he has flowmasters
if you still want them

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by SINr247@May 7 2006, 01:14 PM
they are loud, and you need a cat
i dont like the way they sound with boost. N/A cars i think sound better.  mufflers are the last thing you should change tho...they are not a power adder. save up for the headers and screw the rest of the system besides the ubend
you talked to MJ at fair and never showed, what happen. he will be hosting another ILGPC discount day in the summer if you want to wait he has flowmasters
if you still want them
[snapback]124815[/snapback]​

Can you find out how much he'll charge to do a Cat-less X-pipe install?

Also, Does he sell catless X pipes for 99-04 GT's.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by SINr247@May 7 2006, 04:22 PM
everything is custom made so no pre fabbed stuff except for manderal Downpipes
for GPs
id call him yourself and tell him your from the ILGPC and he should be able to
make any thing you need .
his name is MJ
[snapback]124824[/snapback]​

So he won't bolt up an X-pipe if I bring it in?

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
I've got Flowmaster 40's and people often tell me it sounds nice. Sometimes I wish someone would say it sounds like crap, cause frankly I'm tired of the loud tone and want to rip it out.

Are those Aero Hookers - the ones painted black? I've had those and they they sound nice - and loud.

Sound and music is all a matter of opinion though. Look at all the imports running what sounds like lawnmowers, bees nests, or chainsaws. They think their exhaust sound sweet.

J.E.T.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by migs109@May 9 2006, 12:28 AM
Does anyone know where i can go for a whole manderal bent cat-back system that is pretty fair in price? I have some delta flow 40 series and am thinking about putting them on soon.
[snapback]125075[/snapback]​

IMO, SLP for a cheap mandrel bent exhaust. There are no exhaust shops around here with a bender.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info