3800 SSIC, w/ extras plus stock fuel rail

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
im going to be purchasing a full ic soon from a friend, and i will need to sell this as soon as i get the other one on the car. ssic with everything included, flojet pump, injector spacers and all the hoses. i paid 599.99 for the kit when it was new, but now they are 500. the pump is another 90, and the injector spacers are 110, so brand new this would cost 700 plus shipping. i would like 500, local pickup is prefered, but i will ship it at buyers expense. if someone wants the the stock fuel rails as well, 25 more on top.

now heres the deal, im not going to sell it until i get the other ic on the car, as it's a daily driver. i would like a 200 dollar downpayment, (unless picking it up locally), then i will have it ready to ship within 5 days. at that point i will require the rest of the payment. sounds sort of werid but i just want to be sure it's going to sell, as i need to recoupe some money on the full size ic. post here or email me at [email protected]

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
EVERYTHING i can give you all the hoses, connectors clamps. everything minus the switch for the pump. im sure you can manage that one. i hate to upgrade, i really wanted to take the ssic into the 12's but looks like i will be getting a wbs 1.91" soon

edit:

you can come over while we do the install and pick it up or whatever if you want.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info