3800 ATTN: Car Salesman

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by phat_ridegt@Mar 27 2006, 10:14 PM
i just saw one in a book i was reading man.  its a freebie book but it was an 00gt auto black...12.995.  not sure how that rates but it had like 35k on it  ill see if i can find it
[snapback]119786[/snapback]​

Sweet deal, but I'm lookin for something easier to keep clean! BLACK IS A BITCH! hahaha

Also, no Convertables cause I think I might have seen that one, but it is a VERT. :lolsign:

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
Itlnrob, you might want to check out www.cars.com

If you click on the "advanced search" button under the used cars logo, you can hunt specifically for 2000-2002 Mustangs with under XX,000 miles for under $12,500. You can also add keywords of silver, red, and white and plug in how far you're willing to travel for the vehicle. MANY dealerships around here use the website and you're pretty likely to find a lot of cars. I found my 2004 GTP fully loaded (except Comp G package) with 16k miles for $17,500 six months ago that way.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by itlnrob+Mar 28 2006, 02:18 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Aircal
@Mar 28 2006, 12:33 AM
No gt's close to you for under 12,998. if you have a few days should see one.
[snapback]119809[/snapback]​

Well for 12,999 how many miles can u get me?
[snapback]119813[/snapback]​
[/b]

It's gone already, website updates overnight.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Mar 28 2006, 07:43 AM
Why would you want a Mustang if you have a WS6? If its to replace the GTP your selling.... why? you cant drive the stang in the Winter.
[snapback]119827[/snapback]​

But you can drive a Ws6?

I'll throw some sand in the back, and get some all seasonal tires. I should be ok. The only place I need to get is work and back. Once I'm home I can take the old mans Equinox if I need to go somewhere.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
But you can drive a Ws6?

I'll throw some sand in the back, and get some all seasonal tires. I should be ok. The only place I need to get is work and back. Once I'm home I can take the old mans Equinox if I need to go somewhere.

Im not going to drive my TA in the winter, I will probably buy a beater when it gets closer to winter.

If I was you I would check out a WRX, they have AWD so there good in the snow, and they have decent power, and can be modded easy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info