3800 .:April 8th central illinios meet:.

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Its about time for the central illinois meet. Im gonna do this syp style. Who is comin? I will add u to the list. This will be held in Bloomington illinois on april 8th which is the second satarday. It will be at the twin city cruisers car show and i was thinking that 2 would be a good meeting time cuz its about 3 hours before the actual show starts and before alot of the other cars get their. For directions please pm me. Well i probably wont give precise directions but will post an address for k's merchandise that u can mapquest.

1.My97gtp

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by graphicassult@Mar 15 2006, 12:30 PM
So including us and the clubgp's how many are goin?

We need to get a time set up to meet and all that. That day or soon i plan on a full detail, i got to at least make it look good
[snapback]118372[/snapback]​

i was thinking that 2 would be a good meeting time

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by my97gtp+Mar 15 2006, 12:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-graphicassult
@Mar 15 2006, 12:30 PM
So including us and the clubgp's how many are goin?

We need to get a time set up to meet and all that. That day or soon i plan on a full detail, i got to at least make it look good
[snapback]118372[/snapback]​

i was thinking that 2 would be a good meeting time
[snapback]118375[/snapback]​
[/b]

we are looking for 1:15 in morton at ruby tuesdays for the peoria area guys - then meet at k's by 2!!!!!

graphicassult

Regular
Jan 10, 2008
Jay if your trying to direct them to K's thats simple. All they need to do is take I-55 to the Veterans Parkway ext. it should also have Airport signs on it. (at last i remember) And simply go into town. Take Vets. south and it will be on your left after Lazy Boy, its in a strip mall with Outback SteakHouse so look for that sign.

(Note as these are for you coming from Chicago/north of Bloomington/Normal)

If anyone has direction questions pm me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info