3800 Intercooler install help!

youknow

Sep 3, 2008
I will have my Stage 2 IC probably on tuesday or wednesday of next week.....I was wondering if anyone could help me with the install sometime before friday of next week....just in time for the meet on March 17th!! I know it is a pain the in butt to install....I wouldn't be offering much for help...maybe $100 bucks and lunch and stuff.....just thought I'd ask!! Thanks guys, Joe

youknow

Sep 3, 2008
Originally posted by syP@Mar 10 2006, 02:11 AM
i could help... i cant finish it tho.. i can do everything else (since i dont actually know how to hook up the lines)... but im good at tearing down and rebulding basically heads and up.. (since i do it so much)
[snapback]117756[/snapback]​

Hey Syp, I have no idea how to install the IC...I have torn down a couple engines before but it would be cool to have some help! I'll talk to you at the meet about it....?? Thanks for offering the help! -Joe

youknow

Sep 3, 2008
Originally posted by phat_ridegt@Mar 10 2006, 01:17 PM
did you get the machined lim as well?  you should be able to install the radiator yourself.  im sure that if you have the radiator on, someone would be able to help you out.  where are you from?
[snapback]117779[/snapback]​

Phatride GT- I talked to you online the other day...I ended up getting the Stage 2 IC brand new instead of the SSIC...it came with the ported lim....from reading the instructions it seems that the radiator, pump, and plumbing are relatively easy! But I just want someone else to help me with it so i dont **** anythin up! lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info