3800 Question

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Here is a sig pic of the person that I will refrain from using for security purposes.

mikesavr.jpg

Notice how it says Intense 3.4 pulley.

Ok. Now here is another quote from someone elses mod list that I will also refrain from using his name for security purposes.

"3.4" SLP Supercharger Pulley Installed (06/4/2004)"

2 questions.

#1. I am under the impression that intense never sold press on pulleys.

#2. I am also under the impression that SLP only sold 3.5.

So I wonder what kind of pulley this person really has. :lolsign:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Mar 1 2006, 01:46 AM
#1. I am under the impression that intense never sold press on pulleys.
Correct.
#2. I am also under the impression that SLP only sold 3.5.
Correct.
[snapback]116689[/snapback]​

So which is it?? :lolsign:

Also, why doesnt WBS sell press ons?? I know MPS is the thing, but some people still like press ons.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by syP@Mar 1 2006, 01:44 AM
who is it??? i looked all over that picture and cant find out who
[snapback]116688[/snapback]​

I know who ThePizzaGTP guy is. He put my pulley on the GTP. I do know his car was very quick for a GTP (Mid-High 12s). I also know that he no longer has that car. He bought a big boy toy

Nevermind, I am not sure if thats the guy I am thinking of.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I don't know what's lamer, the fact that you took the time to think about this or the fact that you took the time to call him out in the open on it.

Remember, Ignorance doesn't = stupidity

When are you going to grow up? Seems to me you got under a week before the real world hits you and hits you hard.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mike K@Mar 1 2006, 11:47 AM
I don't know what's lamer, the fact that you took the time to think about this or the fact that you took the time to call him out in the open on it. 

Remember, Ignorance doesn't = stupidity

When are you going to grow up?  Seems to me you got under a week before the real world hits you and hits you hard.
[snapback]116738[/snapback]​

I dont know which is worese either.

The fact that I was reading past posts and noticed and wondered, or the fact that you actually take time to bash people yet try to hold a high and mighty position. It isnt the first time I saw this and was CURIOUS. :rolleyes:

When are you getting off your high horse?? And real world?? Ive been living in it for 2+ years when I moved out of mommys house.

Obviously its neither....duh 

People are idiots...

Looks like the old pulley boys I used to have. That or the ASP.

How do you know that some people still like press-ons? You superchargerless nut.

Cause when my trusty 112K+ miles L36 blows, or my tranny, Im going to replace everything and dont care about MPS.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info