3800 Demod Stuff

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Going to be getting rid of stuff... I haven't driven my car in a while.. and all my money is going into a house anyway...

I will add as I think about it...

Intense Pulley System

Brand New, Never Used. Never had a chance to take off existing Thrasher system. I think I have a 3.0" Pulley and a 2.8" Pulley for this.. I have to double check as it's in a box in the garage. Never used..

Fittipaldi Force Wheels
18"x8.5" I have 4 mounted to Nitto 245/40/18 NT555s.

Fittipaldi Force Wheels
18"x8.5" I have 3 Brand new in the box (the last brand new ones you will find, as they were discontinued)

Stock CD Player W/7band EQ

Eclipse 5.6" Motorized Screen W/ CD-Changer

Don't remember model number, will look next time I am out at the car.

Caspers TPS-TEC

Center Console Piece With 5" LCD Fiberglassed into Cubby Hole

Thrasher Cold Air Intake System Without Cone Filter

Caspers Custom Knock Guage

Cyberdyne Digital Trans Temperature Guage

Cyberdyne Digital Boost/Vacuum Guage

Caspers Volt Booster

Intercooler System

ILGPC Intercooler, Plumbing, Lines, Pump, Radiator Everything. Been running for 2.5 years, I am sure pump is getting old, and lines are showing age.

Caspers Timing Commander Guage

Scanmaster Device

SNM Solid Aluminum Motor Mounts

There are more things, but I am tired, and cannot think of everything, but this is good for now. Please do not send me PM's regarding this, at least at this point. If you are interested in something I have, please post here, and make an offer. 90% of these items are still on the car, but can be taken off fairly quickly.

My car has treated me very well. But lately I have not been driving it, and all of my money has been going into a house. Someone else can use most of this stuff, and enjoy it, instead of it sitting in a garage.

When I find more stuff, I will add an additional post, and will not edit this original post, so check back every once in a while, as things may pop up.

John

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by ThaLord@Feb 26 2006, 08:38 PM
Going to be getting rid of stuff... I haven't driven my car in a while.. and all my money is going into a house anyway...

I will add as I think about it...

Intense Pulley System

Brand New, Never Used. Never had a chance to take off existing Thrasher system. I think I have a 3.0" Pulley and a 2.8" Pulley for this.. I have to double check as it's in a  box in the garage. Never used..

Fittipaldi Force Wheels
18"x8.5" I have 4 mounted to Nitto 245/40/18 NT555s.

Fittipaldi Force Wheels
18"x8.5" I have 3 Brand new in the box (the last brand new ones you will find, as they were discontinued)

Stock CD Player W/7band EQ

Eclipse 5.6" Motorized Screen W/ CD-Changer

Don't remember model number, will look next time I am out at the car.

Caspers TPS-TEC

Center Console Piece With 5" LCD Fiberglassed into Cubby Hole

Thrasher Cold Air Intake System Without Cone Filter

Caspers Custom Knock Guage

Cyberdyne Digital Trans Temperature Guage

Cyberdyne Digital Boost/Vacuum Guage

Caspers Volt Booster

Intercooler System

ILGPC Intercooler, Plumbing, Lines, Pump, Radiator Everything. Been running for 2.5 years, I am sure pump is getting old, and lines are showing age.

Caspers Timing Commander Guage

Scanmaster Device

SNM Solid Aluminum Motor Mounts

There are more things, but I am tired, and cannot think of everything, but this is good for now. Please do not send me PM's regarding this, at least at this point. If you are interested in something I have, please post here, and make an offer. 90% of these items are still on the car, but can be taken off fairly quickly.

My car has treated me very well. But lately I have not been driving it, and all of my money has been going into a house. Someone else can use most of this stuff, and enjoy it, instead of it sitting in a garage.

When I find more stuff, I will add an additional post, and will not edit this original post, so check back every once in a while, as things may pop up.

John
[snapback]116322[/snapback]​

Fittipaldi Force Wheels
18"x8.5" I have 4 mounted to Nitto 245/40/18 NT555s.----How much PM plz

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by ThaLord@Feb 26 2006, 10:42 PM
I do have rockers

1.9 ratio

I also have my stockers.. make an offer.. and we will go from there.. not sure market value on this stuff.. as I haven't been watching..
[snapback]116339[/snapback]​

what brand rockers and or which model? Very interested!!! Can i get the estimated mileage on them to?

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
oh yeah.. I gotta ignore the PMs I get too many of them..

The wheels are Aluminum... not chrome (hated chrome) those are the only two finished for those...

the mounts? if you are talking about the aluminum ones.. I guess good? they are solid aluminum.. doesn't really change condition don't think..

The IC is the ILGPC IC.. no stage.. just what it is.. I ran a 2.8 and a 3.0 with no knock on only rockers and basic mods with 22 degrees timing.

John

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by ThaLord@Feb 26 2006, 11:01 PM
oh yeah.. I gotta ignore the PMs I get too many of them..

The wheels are Aluminum... not chrome (hated chrome) those are the only two finished for those...

the mounts? if you are talking about the aluminum ones.. I guess good? they are solid aluminum.. doesn't really change condition don't think..

The IC is the ILGPC IC.. no stage.. just what it is.. I ran a 2.8 and a 3.0 with no knock on only rockers and basic mods with 22 degrees timing.

John
[snapback]116344[/snapback]​

cost of them?

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
hey john i want the gauges! you haven't give me an answer yet.

I did answer..

For the guages... umm. ... don't know.. maybe 40 each?

The wheels I am holding right now, as someone already showed interest.. we will see if the offer is sufficient :)

I really would like to sell all 7 wheels at the same time.. as that's the way I intended it.. if one gets dented in a pot hole.. you are screwed, as no one can get these anymore... so I had extra.. in case that happens.

For the intercooler.. I don't know.. it is the whole kit I guess.. EVERYTHING you need.. make me an offer.. and we will go from there.. I will have more ideas as time goes on... I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to have all this stuff off of the car.. at the end of the week...

as for the rockers.. make me an offer.. I don't know if I want to sell those though.. gaskets and everything else.. may not be worth taking them off..

The motor mounts... hmm.. I will need stock ones.. as I don't have them.. I think it would be easier to swap the whole thing.. I really liked them.. as it gave my car a muscle car feeling.. but I think I am confident on selling them.. looking only for a couple of bucks.. literally..

I will look into the eclipse thing.. I think it's a model 5101.. and the cd-changer is a model 3061... They are older units, and work great.. there is an 8v pre-out on the head.. for those of you who know what that mean.

AS far as stockers for the wheels.. I haven't thought about it.. as I have other aftermarket wheels.. but I may get rid of those too.. so maybe.. I will decide later today.

Stock CD-Player.. will be maybe.. 40-50? haven't thought about it.. but.. I want to make sure I see if I sell the other unit first..

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info