3800 ATTN: 01blackGTPnos

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by itlnrob@Feb 15 2006, 01:02 PM
CLASSIFIELD = FOR SALE SECTION

Take your grand prix questions and ask them in the forum that says "GRAND PRIX" or "TECHNICAL"

douche
[snapback]114459[/snapback]​

Originally posted by syP@Feb 15 2006, 01:10 PM
inforflamefestbutyouneverknoweveryonemightjustflamehimoreveryonemightdefendhimyouneverknowwithilgpcnowdays
[snapback]114461[/snapback]​

Why don't both of you shut up and stop picking on the newbie he has been on here for only 4 days give him a dam break..

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY+Feb 15 2006, 02:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob
@Feb 15 2006, 01:02 PM

Take your grand prix questions and ask them in the forum that says "GRAND PRIX" or "TECHNICAL"

douche

inforflamefestbutyouneverknoweveryonemightjustflamehimoreveryonemightdefendhimyouneverknowwithilgpcnowdays

Why don't both of you shut up and stop picking on the newbie he has been on here for only 4 days give him a dam break..
[snapback]114475[/snapback]​
[/b]

stop picking on him? He's made 2 worthless threads in the classifield section of all places. Maybe i'll post my question about DHP PCM's in the Expectant Mothers section

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY+Feb 15 2006, 02:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob

douche

[/b]
I agree with Steph. You could have sent him a pm or replied in that thread and nicely said he posted in the wrong forum. Way to be an e-thug.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by dsk727+Feb 15 2006, 02:30 PM-->
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY@Feb 15 2006, 02:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob

douche

I agree with Steph. You could have sent him a pm or replied in that thread and nicely said he posted in the wrong forum. Way to be an e-thug.
[snapback]114478[/snapback]​
[/b]

i did...........I responded to him in his first classifield post about pulley's. Nicely.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
then if he doesn't respond to that then report the post to a moderator and they will take care of it. No need to start another useless post here calling him out, just causes trouble and before ya know there is an e-fight going on for absolutely no reason. :)

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by dsk727@Feb 15 2006, 02:40 PM
then if he doesn't respond to that then report the post to a moderator and they will take care of it. No need to start another useless post here calling him out, just causes trouble and before ya know there is an e-fight going on for absolutely no reason. :)
[snapback]114482[/snapback]​

I wasn't calling him out, but a personalized thread is sure to get his attention.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Feb 15 2006, 02:43 PM
yes...if you see a mistake that someone made...please let the mods know...thank you.....
[snapback]114484[/snapback]​

I reported it and ased them to mvoe it so everyoen doesn't have a giant hissy fit about it.

it was reported literally one minute ago and already got a response. Just report it and say can you please move this... If he is still too stupid to realize he is posting in the wrong spots the mods can warn him! :)

I

imported_GraFFix

Im usually on all day long when im at work. I do check the board frequently. If you have a problem or someones post is in the wrong forum then report the thread it will be taken care of. No reason to call people names because of a simple mistake.

Thread closed.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I just decreased your warn level... and I see this.. how funny..

no need for this useless post.. you were once new to boards...

Real easy to PM a moderator.. and ask it to be moved if it bothers you.. you do know how to check for moderators.. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info