3800 syP vs HEAVYKEVY (regal GS)

hey that SHO ain't no dog!
how fast were you guys running up to?
i got my intake gaskets, front wheel bearings and rear brakes done today so i'm ready to have a go with you dude.
are you shifting into 2nd gear on those 30-35mph runs? it seems like when your secondaries open up that sucker goes pretty good.
in H-K's defense, he's at a definate weight DISadvantage (heavier car+ a passenger)

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by sinr247@Feb 15 2006, 04:57 PM
syp i see you keep racing  pretty much stock or slightly modded cars, are you planning to do alot more to that car and race some fast gtp's...just wondering
[snapback]114541[/snapback]​

what do you consider a fast gtp???

this car is made for more auto-x than straight line speed... so i wont be getting very fast... mods just kinda run out (cept if you are talkin turbo/supercharger)... no where near the modding potential of a wbody... but still.. im beatin on some modded wbody's

keep in mind.. kevin's regal holds up well against jacobs mid 13 second GTP (before it blew)

as seen in... http://1997gtp.net/Videos/GTP%20POWER.wmv

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by syP@Feb 16 2006, 12:05 AM
blah blah blah... i guess you didnt see the CGP thread.

HE WAS IN GEAR.. so its even
[snapback]114684[/snapback]​

I havent been on the internet for a day and a half. Ill read it now. Was having more fun at the Autoshow riding in a Magnum and checking out the GM section then hang out on the internet. Even took a night off to do it as well.

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Originally posted by syP+Feb 15 2006, 10:24 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sinr247
@Feb 15 2006, 04:57 PM
syp i see you keep racing  pretty much stock or slightly modded cars, are you planning to do alot more to that car and race some fast gtp's...just wondering
[snapback]114541[/snapback]​

what do you consider a fast gtp???

this car is made for more auto-x than straight line speed... so i wont be getting very fast... mods just kinda run out (cept if you are talkin turbo/supercharger)... no where near the modding potential of a wbody... but still.. im beatin on some modded wbody's

keep in mind.. kevin's regal holds up well against jacobs mid 13 second GTP (before it blew)

as seen in... http://1997gtp.net/Videos/GTP%20POWER.wmv
[snapback]114638[/snapback]​
[/b]

excuse me but he was on RACE GAS, and I was on pump with 16psi...and 9degrees of knock. you do the math...and not to mention a shit trans. :angry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info