3800 PAGING MIKES3!

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Feb 11 2006, 07:29 AM
Mike was busy helping me install my 3.4 last night. I think his phone was inside his house, thats why he didnt pick it up.
[snapback]113796[/snapback]​

I spoke with Ron this morning. I didnt even see this post. Damit. All is good as of now. Nick, thanks for hooking him up with my#

I

imported_Ron Vogel

IC fixed, car is running...no leaks I can find. You did need a longer belt, fortunately I had a 67" belt on the shelf. All that I have to do is throw on the bumper cover; just taking a little breather until the garage heats back up.

I have to thank CJ for bringing by his heater. I've been out there sweating in a t-shirt.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Feb 11 2006, 04:38 PM
IC fixed, car is running...no leaks I can find. You did need a longer belt, fortunately I had a 67" belt on the shelf. All that I have to do is throw on the bumper cover; just taking a little breather until the garage heats back up.

I have to thank CJ for bringing by his heater. I've been out there sweating in a t-shirt.
[snapback]113856[/snapback]​

No prob, told ya it got warm, haha. Mike I've seen the set up, you picked the right man for the job.
CJ

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Feb 11 2006, 05:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Feb 11 2006, 04:38 PM

[snapback]113856[/snapback]​

No prob, told ya it got warm, haha. Mike I've seen the set up, you picked the right man for the job.
CJ
[snapback]113864[/snapback]​
[/b]

LOL... I know. Rons great. He I trust him with my caar and he knows what he's doing Sorry I missed your aim message. I didnt exactly know what I was doing and didnt see the seperate tabs I could open up to view multiple messages

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
WHats the difference between the SSIC for the Gen 3 and V? Since it would be cheaper (I assume) and easier to find a used Gen 3 SSIC maybe I might go that route if there is no big difference. Mostly stock is getting kinda boring and im trying to figure out what im going to do with SOME of this income tax money. B)
I really want to throw on this 3.5 pulley but with the KR I have now Im kinda nervous. Im debating weather to do a SS IC w/ the 3.5 pulley or PEM's, 1.8's, and 3.5. Im sure I could run a 3.4 with the SS IC but since I already have the 3.5 fuk it. Dam I forgot I have a 3.3 pulley from race day (easiest prize win ever :p ) but maybe thats pushing it. SOOO much thinking for me to do.lol

edit: i cant stop looking at my avatar :lolsign:

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by tonzcompg04@Feb 12 2006, 11:02 PM
WHats the difference between the SSIC for the Gen 3 and V?  Since it would be cheaper (I assume) and easier to find a used Gen 3 SSIC maybe I might go that route if there is no big difference.  Mostly stock is getting kinda boring and im trying to figure out what im going to do with SOME of this income tax money.  B)
I really want to throw on this 3.5 pulley but with the KR I have now Im kinda nervous.  Im debating weather to do a SS IC w/ the 3.5 pulley or PEM's, 1.8's, and 3.5.  Im sure I could run a 3.4 with the SS IC but since I already have the 3.5 fuk it.  Dam I forgot I have a 3.3 pulley from race day (easiest prize win ever :p ) but maybe thats pushing it.  SOOO much thinking for me to do.lol

edit: i cant stop looking at my avatar :lolsign:
[snapback]114013[/snapback]​
Here's the difference, the gen V and gen 3 have the outlet in different locations. When I discovered the Mike's IC was for the Gen 3, I also found out the SS IC's sandwhich is easily modifed from gen 3 to Gen V. However it can't go from gen 5 to gen 3. After I cut one half of the sandwich I took a pic of the two halves before I matched them up to record the difference:
upload_43f018ef51f3a.jpg

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Man this really blows. Ron did an outstanding job on the install of the SSIC. We just need to adjust some of the electrical work, but here's another problem. I am still getting KR with this SSIC on. I am not sure where the Injector PW are suppose to be on the 04s but I am seeing 30-32 on the PWs at 11,200 hz. I know the GEN 5 blowers do produce a lot more air then the GEN 3, but whay the hell am I still getting

Take a look at this scan. I cannot frickin win with this dam KR!!

http://www.scandepot.net/viewscan.php?pk=128

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by MIKES3@Feb 13 2006, 09:03 AM
Man this really blows. Ron did an outstanding job on the install of the SSIC. We just need to adjust some of the electrical work, but here's another problem. I am still getting KR with this SSIC on. I am not sure where the Injector PW are suppose to be on the 04s but I am seeing 30-32 on the PWs at 11,200 hz. I know the GEN 5 blowers do produce a lot more air then the GEN 3, but whay the hell am I still getting

[snapback]114064[/snapback]​

Longest scan EVER! :lolsign: Dam that does kinda suck with the KR though. I have a brand new 3.5 you can borrow if needed.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by tonzcompg04+Feb 13 2006, 09:20 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MIKES3
@Feb 13 2006, 09:03 AM

Longest scan EVER! :lolsign: Dam that does kinda suck with the KR though. I have a brand new 3.5 you can borrow if needed.
[snapback]114067[/snapback]​
[/b]

I may take you up on that offer. I was just going to post the cell#s to take alook at

Take a look at the shortcut. Take a look at frame #s 10784 - 10787 and frames 10273 - 10277. Then take a look at the Injector PWs. I think they're maxed out. Can anyone else confirm this?

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
ok, stupid question time, but where the column for spark advance ?

Wihjhtout seeing how much timing you are trying to command, this is worthless data.

For instance if you're trying to command 23 degrees of timing, its not a surprise you ahve some KR.

If you're trying to command 17 degrees of timing, then it IS a surprise you have KR.

Get some more data !

Originally posted by MIKES3@Feb 13 2006, 09:03 AM

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info