3800 IDD 7

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
INTENSE Drag Days VII will be held April 29th and 30th at Norwalk Raceway Park in Norwalk, OH. Official announcements, times, lodging setups and categories will be announced soon. Signups should begin in March. Historically, spring IDD's have had great turnouts with up to 100+ cars and prizes in each category going 7-8 levels deep. Results from last year's IDD VI can be seen  here and the other 5 IDD results are available on our website. Make plans now to attend the biggest and baddest 3800 and now 2.0L Ecotec FWD race event of the year!
I will be there again as usual. This will be my 4th or 5th year. Who else is goin?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I plan on going,and I'll be driving. I don't think I'll be staying overnight though. Probably drive out real late to get there when racing starts, then drive home right after. Depends on my money situation, it's a lot of gas to get out there, and the fee is fairly steep.

I have to get my IPW's under control before I go too!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by sinr247@Jan 26 2006, 09:28 AIDS
plus i will be trying a new setup with a stock tranny...if it breaks im not getting bentover by that towing bill...i know i shouldnt say that but it happens now and then to the best of us
[snapback]111764[/snapback]​

Quit being a pussy and goto a National event. If your running 11s or faster then maybe you can trailor.

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
I don't think I will be making it out to IDD this year, I guess it depends on how I am feeling. MGM is the weekend before and as you all know you are more than welcome to attend. I usually don't like to run the car hard 2 weekends in a row but we will see. Also Nationals is awesome and I would pick that over IDD anyday!

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Jan 27 2006, 11:36 AIDS
:rolleyes: i thought you hated scott  miller?

oh wait since you're with mike k now, in-tents is a good company now :ph34r:
[snapback]111912[/snapback]​
What does that have anything to do with going to an event that is always a good time? By that logic I shouldnt go to Nationals either since intense sponsors that too. The fact that I am with W Body Store has no influence on what events I go to, this will be my 4th year at this event and im going to continue to go, because its a kick ass time and i get to see a few friends that i only get to see 2 or 3 times a year.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by BumpinGTP+Jan 28 2006, 10:56 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-superchargedgp
@Jan 27 2006, 11:36 AIDS
:rolleyes: i thought you hated scott  miller?

oh wait since you're with mike k now, in-tents is a good company now :ph34r:
[snapback]111912[/snapback]​
What does that have anything to do with going to an event that is always a good time? By that logic I shouldnt go to Nationals either since intense sponsors that too. The fact that I am with W Body Store has no influence on what events I go to, this will be my 4th year at this event and im going to continue to go, because its a kick ass time and i get to see a few friends that i only get to see 2 or 3 times a year.
[snapback]111924[/snapback]​
[/b]

werd

said the same thing last year when you already werent on good terms with them.

D

DerekD

Originally posted by dole21@Jan 26 2006, 06:32 PM
man, i think it was two years ago, we had about 8-10 cars leave illinois...then meet another 10 indiana...thats convoy at excess speeds in the big pack, across indiana-ohio was fun as hell.  Its worth going just for that lol
[snapback]111742[/snapback]​

Yes, that was two years ago. That was fun. We were flying across there. Maybe we can plan that again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info