shows what i'm doin with my senior year, haha

tell me what you think, i can do more tomorrow and friday

graphicassult

Regular
Jan 10, 2008
Originally posted by chipmonk212121+Jan 13 2006, 01:23 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Jan 13 2006, 01:58 AM
Didnt work for me at home or at work. Maybe casue its gay and only gay people can see it??  :dontknow:
[snapback]110145[/snapback]​

...im thinking your right
[snapback]110149[/snapback]​
[/b]

maybe your both right?

anyways if it dosent work for me today, i'll bitch slap it a few times

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by graphicassult+Jan 13 2006, 06:44 AM-->
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Jan 13 2006, 01:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Jan 13 2006, 01:58 AM
Didnt work for me at home or at work. Maybe casue its gay and only gay people can see it??  :dontknow:
[snapback]110145[/snapback]​

...im thinking your right
[snapback]110149[/snapback]​

maybe your both right?

anyways if it dosent work for me today, i'll bitch slap it a few times
[snapback]110167[/snapback]​
[/b]
better start slapp'n spanky

I

imported_GraFFix

No one can see it cause its linked from photobucket, Im assuming syp has an account with them that might be why he sees the pics and no one else can.

Ive even tried to view the picture with the direct link and still get errors...

Ill tell you this though if your gong to school for graphics you would be better off with your own webhost. That way you can upload and link whatever you want and not rely on some free service that usually sucks.

I

imported_GraFFix

Not its not a mac thing...you can see it at school cause its your photobucket account. And its probably cached in your temp internet files on your computer now anyways. Same thing if you were to link directly from a folder on your computer. You would see it but no one else would.

Im not sure photobucket allows outside linking..like fredo says, free services suck ALL the time. Spend 5 bucks a month and get a webhost then you can do whatever you want.

graphicassult

Regular
Jan 10, 2008
Originally posted by GraFFix@Jan 13 2006, 09:19 AM
Not its not a mac thing...you can see it at school cause its your photobucket account. And its probably cached in your temp internet files on your computer now anyways. Same thing if you were to link directly from a folder on your computer. You would see it but no one else would.

Im not sure photobucket allows outside linking..like fredo says, free services suck ALL the time. Spend 5 bucks a month and get a webhost then you can do whatever you want.
[snapback]110178[/snapback]​

eh, i dunno. Usually my photobucket works wherever, if anything on tuesday i'll email it to myself then repost the crap

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info