3800 never heard of this

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
I see those cats by work all the time, right on the west side of chitown (around cicero and lake ) and yeah most cats that roll with that club are either black or latino...I guess it could pick up other cats but were the only ethic groups by that hood, they're mostly all show, I saw one gp that was pounding so hard I heard him coming 1 block away....Lots of tight whips.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
I have seen them cruising around a cple yrs back. Did not know they were still around. They seemed like nice guys..when I talked to them about the GP's

P.S. to the racist morons and asswipes.

I looked on there guestbook and some of you who represent ILGPC had to leave negative comments. Way to go!! Take your racism elsewhere! Way to represent yourselves with class to other GP enthusiasts.!

IDIOTS!

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
You guys can take that racist shit somewhere else.. this is ilgpc ILLINOIS GRAND PRIX CLUB, nothing to do with race there.

You truly represent this club in a poor light, and I hope no one takes what you say, as what this club is about.

I am sure your guys' life is so perfect.. yeah nothing to make fun of there.

Treat those, like you wish to be treated. Doesn't say treat a certain type of person one way, and bust on another.

John

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by alexgtp+Jan 6 2006, 12:45 PM-->
I have seen them cruising around a cple yrs back. Did not know they were still around. They seemed like nice guys..when I talked to them about the GP's

P.S. to the racist morons and asswipes.

I looked on there guestbook and some of you who represent  ILGPC had to leave negative comments. Way to go!! Take your racism elsewhere! Way to represent yourselves with class to other GP enthusiasts.!

IDIOTS!
[snapback]109516[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-ThaLord
@Jan 6 2006, 05:00 PM
You guys can take that racist shit somewhere else.. this is ilgpc ILLINOIS GRAND PRIX CLUB, nothing to do with race there.

You truly represent this club in a poor light, and I hope no one takes what you say, as what this club is about.

I am sure your guys' life is so perfect.. yeah nothing to make fun of there.

Treat those, like you wish to be treated. Doesn't say treat a certain type of person one way, and bust on another.

John
[snapback]109534[/snapback]​

Agreed 100%

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info