3800 For what it's worth.... (gaskets/parts)

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
For what its worth, i get discounts on FORD, GM, and Dodge parts at the dealership near me... 15% off gaskets and parts.

Incase you dont (for some reason) go thru ZZP... and are sick of the high prices at the dealerships... Just offering my service.. you can always hit me up and give me a list and i get get shit cheaper for ya. A few others on here get discounts too... like i said.. just something to help you all out :)

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
well basically its the ones that surround College of DuPage..

That would be.... I dont know the names xactly.. but they are all on roosevelt road near naperville road.

Since i workd at COD and im a student there.. I get discounts, because in the engineering/motor classes at COD we use motors from the dealerships and buy gaskets from them.. and basically just use them for business.... so they pay us back for business by giving us discounts

:)

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by syP@Dec 15 2005, 10:44 AM
well basically its the ones that surround College of DuPage..

That would be.... I dont know the names xactly.. but they are all on roosevelt road near naperville road.

Since i workd at COD and im a student there.. I get discounts, because in the engineering/motor classes at COD we use motors from the dealerships and buy gaskets from them.. and basically just use them for business.... so they pay us back for business by giving us discounts

:)
[snapback]107459[/snapback]​

do i get those discounts cause i'm a student there too?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info