3800 So what are you doing tonight?

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I know fish is around here somewhere.....

I need some convo to break up studying. Got a 7:30am final tomorrow and will have a late night.

So yea um.....Have you ever seen a tornado?

A friend and I were out tailgating at the football game a month or so back. Cops were coming around telling people to get to cover because there was a tornado headed towards town. So obviously me and my friend jump in his LT1 Z28 and take off for the country. Right when we get there we are pelted by small hail for a couple minutes. Then we start seeing this funnel cloud bouncing. Ive seen plenty of funnel clouds. Then the thing touched down, went up, down, up, down up, and then landed on a house. Saw the house be completely obliterated. Called the tornado in to the police, and kept watching. It went back up, split into two funnel clouds, touched for half a second as two tornados and then disappeared. After that we saw an a medium-big tornado about 2 miles north of town. So after all that we headed back to my neigborhood and there were two garages completely wiped out from the tornado. One had a modded supra in it, windows shattered, body trashed...it was a sad sight. Finally we got home to find my room-mate studying. I ask him if he saw the tornado and he said "What tornado, it got loud outside for a bit"........and im thinking HELLO YOU ALMOST GOT WIPED OFF THIS EARTH BY A TORNADO LESS THAN 100 FEET AWAY.....WAKE UP.

And that is it...your turn.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Just saying. I guess I never really had music to listen to while I studied. Hell, I never really studied when I was in HS. I was a great test taker. Hated homework. Amazing how your lowest test can be a B yet still get C- and Ds if you dont do homework. :wacko:

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Fish - Yea I never listened to music in HS either....never did homework at home in HS. Always did it in class, day of.

Mike - You should watch Office Space...not Office.....I mean it made a Million Dollars.

Good news is I got my 10 year old scanner to work. Now it doesnt take 10 minutes to scan a page. Woot Woot...that saves me some time.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Not sure. I dont see why not. He probably tries to keep up with Jay in the car perspective. Although he doesnt have the money to dish out to get cars like Jay has. That dude is insane.

So who here hates how we have to say happy holidays, but everyone else can say Happy Quanza, Merry Hahnica(SP), Happy smelly indian day, whatever you celebrate?? Cant say christmas cause that will offend everyone but shove your holidays down our throats. :rolleyes:

Very annoying. I hate PC.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Hmmm....I usually stick with "Have a good day". But I wouldnt think twice about saying "Merry Christmas" to someone. They can take it as they want...because their religion's wrong :eek:

But now on to a serious question. Have you or any of your friends ever got a girl pregnant while she was on the pill. If she took it the same time every day for a long time, so its at its max effectiveness. They say ist 99%...but i dont know if I like that 1%.....

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by Fish@Dec 12 2005, 04:05 AM
Not sure. I dont see why not. He probably tries to keep up with Jay in the car perspective. Although he doesnt have the money to dish out to get cars like Jay has. That dude is insane.

So who here hates how we have to say happy holidays, but everyone else can say Happy Quanza, Merry Hahnica(SP), Happy smelly indian day, whatever you celebrate?? Cant say christmas cause that will offend everyone but shove your holidays down our throats. :rolleyes:

Very annoying. I hate PC.
[snapback]106910[/snapback]​

I agree with Fish about the SHO, and the political correctness, its very crazy! My Religion teacher said he gets pissed when people say Happy Holidays, and that he yells back "
"Merry Christmas" :lol:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Dec 12 2005, 03:14 AM
Hmmm....I usually stick with "Have a good day".  But I wouldnt think twice about saying "Merry Christmas" to someone.  They can take it as they want...because their religions wrong :eek:

But now on to a serious question.  Have you or any of your friends ever got a girl pregnant while she was on the pill.  She took it the same time every day for a long time, so its at its max effectiveness.  They say ist 99%...but i dont know if I like that 1%.....
[snapback]106913[/snapback]​

Ive heard of it. If that happens, tell your friend to play the lotto since he has that kind of luck.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Dec 12 2005, 04:14 AM
But now on to a serious question.  Have you or any of your friends ever got a girl pregnant while she was on the pill.  If she took it the same time every day for a long time, so its at its max effectiveness.  They say ist 99%...but i dont know if I like that 1%.....
[snapback]106913[/snapback]​

FWIW I haven't, nor have I known anyone that has gotten pregnant while REGULARLY taking the pill, but I do believe that it CAN happen, but you just gotta have that "luck". I just know of people (aka fools) that didnt use a condom and thought pulling out was A-OK.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I think I will go pop me some popcorn. Speaking of...has anyone ever put M&Ms into their popcorn after it gets done popping. The heat, melts the inside of the M&Ms, but not the outside. So you bite into melted chocolate......its seriously the best tasting M&Ms you will ever have. Plus its a great combination of salty-sweet. Orgasmic I tell you....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info