3800 FS: 2001 WS6 Trans Am *MINT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

itlnrob

2001 Trans Am Ws6
Owned it for 2 years. Bought it with 2,000 Miles. I have driven it up to 16,000 miles.

The car has never seen any snow. Stored winters in a heated garage.

The car is gorgeous, with not even one body flaw.

Very minimal mods. GM Ls6 Cam (installed by Ls1speed),SLP LID, HOLLEY FILTER, and HOOKER EXHAUST.

I have beyond MINT CONDITION Firehawk Rims on it. The Front Tires have about 70% Tread Life left, and the Rears are about 20% Left.

Car Options
Monsoon
12 Disc changer
Power Driver/Passanger
Leather
T-tops
Automatic
Traction Control
EVERY SINGLE OPTION YOU CAN GET!

I also have another 1.5 half years/ up to 42,000 Miles (which ever comes first) left on GM warranty with ZERO deductable.

I'm sorry but I can not ship the car. I am asking $24,500.

My name is Rob. YOu can reach me anytime on this # 630 669 6353

I can get better pics if needed, but I have to go take the cover off my car. Anyone can stop by to view this car without any

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Ok lets let Rob sell his car in the classifieds section without having everyone bash it, give their two cents, etc. ok...

...I dont care who thinks the cost is to high, what other cars are going for, or who has even seen the car to be honest. If you are not interested in purchasing this car, then keep you smart ass comments to yourself.

This is a classifieds section, people sell items and if you are interested in them then contact them via reply or pm ok...

Thanks

01blackGTPnos

Feb 11, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Dec 12 2005, 03:38 PM
Looks beautiful. :)

If I didnt have one already, I would jump on this.

Too bad you didnt get me 6-7 months ago.

Have you ever dynoed the car?

GL though.
[snapback]107033[/snapback]​

dO YOU THINK YOUR ASKING TO MUCH? IS THAT WAS KBB SAYS? HOPE YU GET WHAT YOU ARE ASKING...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info