3800 Possible Dyno Day

ThePizzaGXP

5.3 liters of stockness
Dec 17, 2008
Carpentersville, IL
Hi all-

Been awhile since I've been around, not really sure if anyone's even cared or noticed. :unsure:

Anyway, long story short - sold the GTP, bought a C5, and my old-old national club is looking into some sort of dyno/drag weekend in May of '06. They're tryin to make it a big event... sign ups have only been out for about a month, and 33 people are planning on being there, not including guests.

Merely gauging if anyone would be interested (I'll get better details closer towards the time, along with any costs - probably minimal, and only for those who participate in the events.)

There's roughly 15 people interested in the dyno as of right now. I have a couple contacts on people who offer dyno services, however, if anyone else has some good input for me, I'd appreciate it. Perferrably in the NW burbs, and even AWD-capable, if possible. Please email me with any details about that.

Thanks, and have a good one! :)

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
They're tryin to make it a big event... sign ups have only been out for about a month, and 33 people are planning on being there, not including guests.

With that kind of turn out, it's already a big event. That's an entiire day of dyno'ing right there. My boss has a 2000 vette. I'll try and convince him to go.

J.E.T.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info