3800 oops

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
you shouldnt have let up. the police cars CANNOT go that fast. in order for them to even remotely catch up to you they would have to go over 200.

if they ever did catch you our cars are govrned at 125. say the radar gun was off. get it pleaded down to a normal speeding ticket without reckless driving 21+ over.

you be fucked now jack.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Actually you probably couldnt get away. Cops have this new device that shoots at nearly the speed of light. Havent you seen it on FOX? They use it all the time on COPS. The thing is amazing, with a single fire it can give half a dozen cops your exact location. It also has a way to signal them of the color and type of car. The thing is just.....one of the coolest things ever. I beleive they call it a Radio. Its sister technology, the "CB", is used by many truckers. You should check it out. :blink:

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by xierxior@Dec 2 2005, 02:48 AM
flew past popo doing 145mph he turned on the radar I jammed the breaks to the floor and got her down to 90 before he got a reading  :blink: I almost shit my self.. meh, time to go to court again  :unsure:
[snapback]105627[/snapback]​

dont forget the new rotors from stopping from 145 down to 90 in a heartbeat lol

wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrpppp

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
What was the speed limit? If it was 65, consider yourself lucky, because in this state going 40mph or more above the speed limit is an ARRESTABLE offense (meaning cuffs and booking). It's NOT automatically considered reckless driving anymore, but the officer could have charged you with that seperately, especially if he saw you make the quick stop from 145 to 90. If you have a relatively clean record (at least in Cook County), you'll probably be able to go to the 8- or 12-hour traffic school and avoid having the conviction on your record.

Also, you did the right (and smart) thing stopping. We have an old saying: "You might outrun Ford, but you can't outrun Motorola."

Finally (and I mean no offense here): I probably don't need to say this, but it's really dumb to be doing 145 on a public road. Save it for the track.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info