3800 Question...

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Since the bored has been dead and when it isn't there is drama I am doing questions until it becomes un-dead.
What was your favorite, funny,etc. story that has to do in a car, with a car, on the car, etc... (please no stories about how you had your way with the some girl(or guy) in your backseat, or racing stories unless some one raced you naked or something to that affect) :D

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

One of my favorites is my sister is a prankster type of girl and since she always road shot gun she'd yell at people out the window.. funny stupid stuff .. I hated it so I was like oh jen what ugg boots did you want so she would turn to look at me and I secretly rolled up her window, she didn't notice so when she went to go yell at some kid, she pinged her face off my window.. needless to say now she checks..

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by superchargedgp+Nov 23 2005, 10:42 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY
@Nov 23 2005, 10:39 AM
(please no stories about how you had your way with the some girl in your backseat, ) :D
[snapback]104682[/snapback]​

well then i have no stories :lolsign:
[snapback]104683[/snapback]​
[/b]

come on you have to have something...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Me and the girl went to St Louis last spring for shits and giggles. We got a white Impala (2004) rental with the powerhouse 3.1. We quickly discovered this vehicle's similiarity to a police car (as did everyone else on the road) and decided to take advantage of this.

The first thing we did was pull over onto the shoulder and turn off all but the parking lights. We sat and let traffic pass us for a couple minutes and then picked a random car, turned on the lights, and flew right up on his ass. The guy dropped from 70 mph to about 50 (in a 65). We were laughing so hard. Then we pulled the car around the guy and waved to him as we passed. :lol:

When we got to St Louis we would go down 4 lane roads, pick a car, hit the emergency brake, and then swing the ass end of the car around Starsky and Hutch style and then go racing up on the car.

In hindsite, I'm glad we never came across a real cop.

A couple months later we're in Millenium Park in downtown Chicago. For those of you that have been there you're probably familiar with the downtown parking garage. Well I was sporting this girl's Camaro and we were just talking about how her brother saw me accidentally peel out while merging into traffic. So we pull up to the ticket booth, I pay for parking, and I looked at her jokingly and said something along the lines of "how can he confuse a real burnout with an accidental burnout?" and I sat there (underground) for about 15 seconds, eye to eye with the ticket guy, roasting the tires. That was hot...

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by Mike K@Nov 23 2005, 11:11 AM
A couple months later we're in Millenium Park in downtown Chicago.  For those of you that have been there you're probably familiar with the downtown parking garage.  Well I was sporting this girl's Camaro and we were just talking about how her brother saw me accidentally peel out while merging into traffic.  So we pull up to the ticket booth, I pay for parking, and I looked at her jokingly and said something along the lines of "how can he confuse a real burnout with an accidental burnout?" and I sat there (underground) for about 15 seconds, eye to eye with the ticket guy, roasting the tires.  That was hot...
[snapback]104692[/snapback]​

Grant parking garage right? haha nice...

come on people!!

With everyone stuff breaking reminds me of this story..and why I never go anymore to the Hooters in DG...

It was me, my sister and two of our buddies in the car going to go get on the expressway after being at Hooters... The turn up to exit I hit black ice and that threw my car over the medium and draged it along the medium and half off it. So at this point in the story I have shredded my tire, I had 2 spokes left on a 5 spoke rim, busted my front axle, had a dupage cop writing me a 150 dollar ticket, and asshole had my car impounded even thou my tow truck from my shop in Elmwood Park was almost there. So the impound was 300 and the tow from downers grove to elmwood park wasnt any better. Then came the fun I thought my dad was going to kill me.. because I had my car for a whole four months when this happened..so yeah when all was said and done I had:
4 new tires, two wheels, sway bar, control arm, knuckle assembly, outer and inner tie rods, new hub, axle shaft, 2 strunt mounts, 2 new struts, new engine cradle, and new rack and pinion... the labor alone was about a grand...

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Nov 23 2005, 11:42 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY
@Nov 23 2005, 10:39 AM
(please no stories about how you had your way with the some girl in your backseat, ) :D
[snapback]104682[/snapback]​

well then i have no stories :lolsign:
[snapback]104683[/snapback]​
[/b]

Ditto!!! :blink:

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
I was in ohio this past winter, when the 3-5ft of snow hit.

I came out of my friends house to see my gtp completely covered in snow and ice. the rims were filled to the rotors, the doors were frozen shut.

I left my bag of cloths in the car.....and was freezing. I went to pull the door handle not realizing that the doors were completely iced over(gaps in the doors were all ice). I yanked on my passenger rear door handle, nothing. I yanked harder...nothing. I yanked with all my might, boom!!!!! that was me hitting the sidewalk with the door handle in my hand.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
down with wbodystore! they screwed me out of 900bux.
You're a joke. You ordered the wrong part; it clearly says coated pistons are NOT returnable.

Taken from our website: "Please note: Given the many options available for a set of pistons, these are not returnable. Please make sure you order the correct bore/ compression ratio for your application."

You received what your ordered and despite your screwup, I spent a bunch of time on the phone with Diamond trying to get it resolved for you. Good luck if this is going to be your attitude. Not a damned person in this club will ever help you out.

Edit: I just realized how ironic it is I chose to respond in this post... Nonetheless, if my name is going to be dragged through the mud I want to at least have earned it. This is totally uncalled for.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mike K@Nov 24 2005, 02:57 AM
down with wbodystore! they screwed me out of 900bux.
You're a joke. You ordered the wrong part; it clearly says coated pistons are NOT returnable.

Taken from our website: "Please note: Given the many options available for a set of pistons, these are not returnable. Please make sure you order the correct bore/ compression ratio for your application."

You received what your ordered and despite your screwup, I spent a bunch of time on the phone with Diamond trying to get it resolved for you. Good luck if this is going to be your attitude. Not a damned person in this club will ever help you out.

Edit: I just realized how ironic it is I chose to respond in this post... Nonetheless, if my name is going to be dragged through the mud I want to at least have earned it. This is totally uncalled for.
[snapback]104828[/snapback]​

Aww, I liked your original post better. You admited a fault.

I

imported_Theautoguy

I know you said no sex stories but my greatest accomplishment in a car was fitting my 6'4" frame into the hatch of my old 80' RX-7 with my 5'7" girlfriend at the time...with the hatch shut. (It was raining.)

Mike, I loved that story, I'm going to rent an Impala for my next road trip! I'm sure I can get my wife into "undercover" mode!

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
1. my friend hit the mail man once.....that was funny

"Is anything behind me?" - "No dude keep going" (snicker) - "WTF?"

Me and a few buddies were on our way to wisconsin to go skiing, because I had never been. On the highway, we hear a pop, and feel the van shift slightly. We pull it over and find our rear driverside tire is gone. Luckily we have everything we need. A full size spare, people who know how to change a tire, we have the jack, but the bar thats used to turn it is gone, all thats left is a little hole in a round bar. great now the jack doesnt work. We break an umbrella to use in the whole. That breaks, we're screwed. We go to call AAA, and then suddenly realize we're 4 football players, and a track guy. The 4 of us football players grab the bottom of the van we were in, and proceed to lift it off the ground without a problem. My other friend turns the jack upjust high enough, and we lower the van onto the jack....it works. we change the tire, lift the car again and go skiing.

damn i cant think of anything funny or cool. those are just things that happened that i thought were awesome. theres gotta be more, but i just woke up

I

imported_Theautoguy

Another incident with a girl in the back seat of one of my Trans Ams ended with 5 sqad cars pulling up and each officer coming up to the car with their flashlights and a snicker.

They were looking for someone they had chased on a bike earlier that evening!

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by Theautoguy@Nov 25 2005, 10:35 AM
Another incident with a girl in the back seat of one of my Trans Ams ended with 5 sqad cars pulling up and each officer coming up to the car with their flashlights and a snicker.

[snapback]104925[/snapback]​

haha aren't those back seats a little small or was she a midgit and thats how that worked out...

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY+Nov 25 2005, 01:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Theautoguy
@Nov 25 2005, 10:35 AM

[snapback]104925[/snapback]​

haha aren't those back seats a little small or was she a midgit and thats how that worked out...
[snapback]104943[/snapback]​
[/b]

Though I'm 6'4", I was pretty thin and limber back then. Hence my first post about fitting in the back of an RX-7 with the hatch closed around the same time...different girl though! B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info