3800 who wants to go to byron tomorrow????

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
look for a '73 corvette - black.

hes a buddy of mine. its a 454 that runs high 13's, around 13.8. i was gonna be heading down, but a few family problems have me stuck here. now im gonna have no idea what my car runs and no idea wether or not i should soak anymore money into it. It seems slow after 60 accelerating, and i want to know if its worth it to mod more, or somethings up. oh well. have fun, hopefully it'll be a great day

oh yeah i think his dad is gonna be there too. Blue 1994 Corvette ZR-1. you definatly dont want to line up against it if you want to win. IIRC it runs....fuck i dont know, its really fast

I

imported_Theautoguy

Yea, I should bracket-race the Lightning. I had 17 runs; all with 2.1'ish 60' times and 15.2 (+/-) .5 @ 96.s'ish mph! I'd say that was consistant. My reaction times varied with 4 red-lights cut under .01 seconds to a couple of .2'ish. My best was .008! (That would equate to .508 on a normal tree!)

Never-the-less, I had fun beating up on the Winter driver! I think I perfected the burn-out in the truck; an unusually tricky thing due to SEVERE wheel-hop.

Further, I found a new way to piss off a ricer;

My favorite run was against an 04' EVO. I lost but only by .03; he didn't know how to drive! I pulled a .008 reaction and a 2.14 60' to his .413 and 2.04 60'. After the 8th, he started to finally come into sight. I was kind of bored and hungry by then so I yanked my bag of FunnYuns from between the seats and started eating them...so, as the kid in the EVO was trying to figure out why this big ole' brick of a truck was still in front...I was staring at him while eating FunnYuns while we crossing the quarter mile line! PRICELESS!!!

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by Mike K@Nov 14 2005, 01:42 PM
If you want to sell that Lightning drop me a line... :)
[snapback]103833[/snapback]​

Thanks but if I ever sell my Lightning someone better put me on a suicide watch. I looked for one of these for four years until I found this! It's clean, rust-free and the drivetrain was completely untouched until I got ahold of it. I plan on adding some more toys to it in the Spring too. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info