3800 black gtp spotted on golf road

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
I was out cruising to get gas and I spot this black gtp I noticed it had exhaust.. so I cruise by until I was a little ahead to check for any other visual mods didn't really see any so I said might as well see if hes modded. I flog it and slow down I see him get behind me and the front end up his car jumped up and he got right on my ass :eek: I take off from the light and he shoots around me into the left turn lane so I follow him and then he runs away and shoots over two more lans to turn again I didn't have time to slow down and turn.. I wanted to ask who it was 0_O

JJ91284

Regular
Sep 29, 2008
Hey that was probably me. I was driving home from Harper College. I preceeded to pass in the left lane. Unfortunately I had to turn onto salem, so I turned left. Well its nice to know their are other people in the community that enjoy their grand prix's. That was I think around 9 pm

Later
Jeff :D

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by jj91284@Nov 2 2005, 11:05 PM
Hey that was probably me. I was driving home from Harper College. I preceeded to pass in the left lane. Unfortunately I had to turn onto salem, so I turned left. Well its nice to know their are other people in the community that enjoy their grand prix's. That was I think around 9 pm

Later
Jeff :D
[snapback]102956[/snapback]​

1 post? looks like you're new to ilgpc :) what are your mods?

JJ91284

Regular
Sep 29, 2008
Well I'm on clubgp all the time. I have the same user name. As far as mods go, I dont know if you would even call my car a grand prix. I have a 4.6L cobra engine (supercharged), with a tremec transmission. To get power to the rear, I have a mach 1 solid rear end. Soon to get a kennebell supercharger. Actually everything I just mentioned was BS (sorry couldn't resist, as when people see newbs they generally think their stupid). My car is bone stock except it has 04 tips. I have a bunch of parts waiting to be installed, most likely will be waiting for spring break. Since school and works kills almost all my time. I have 3.5 pulley, ubend delete, borla exhaust ( custom made, 2 borla xs mufflers, 2 borla tips, resonator), soon to have pems, and am in the process of building a fiberglass hood (either gtx style or might try to duplicate my buddys ferrari 575 maranello' hood). With the hood, I will have a true functional hood, not the typicall ram air hoods that deflect the air to the drivers side air box. It will be almost a straight line to the throttle body, I'm trying to figure out how to get a nice bend in my piping to mate with the throttle body since it doesn't face the front of the car.

By the way does anyone have a DHP Powertuner for a 97 GTP.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by jj91284@Nov 3 2005, 07:18 PM
Well I'm on clubgp all the time. I have the same user name. As far as mods go, I dont know if you would even call my car a grand prix. I have a 4.6L  cobra engine (supercharged), with a tremec transmission. To get power to the rear, I have a mach 1 solid rear end. Soon to get a kennebell supercharger. Actually everything I just mentioned was BS (sorry couldn't resist, as when people see newbs they generally think their stupid). My car is bone stock except it has 04 tips. I have a bunch of parts waiting to be installed, most likely will be waiting for spring break. Since school and works kills almost all my time. I have 3.5 pulley, ubend delete, borla exhaust ( custom made, 2 borla xs mufflers, 2 borla tips, resonator), soon to have pems, and am in the process of building a fiberglass hood (either gtx style or might try to duplicate my buddys ferrari 575 maranello' hood).  With the hood, I will have a true functional hood, not the typicall ram air hoods that deflect the air to the drivers side air box. It will be almost a straight line to the throttle body, I'm trying to figure out how to get a nice bend in my piping to mate with the throttle body since it doesn't face the front of the car.

By the way does anyone have a DHP Powertuner for a 97 GTP.
[snapback]103028[/snapback]​

wtf I call bs I had my car nailed and you pulled me like I wasn't even moving in the left lane :unsure: :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info