3800 Smoking Hookah's

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I was invited by one of my friends last night to a Hookah Lounge or something to that effect that her neighbor invited her to. Now I'm not a smoker, but I found that smoking from the Hookah was very relaxing, and enjoyable. For anyone that doesn't know, they have flavors I tried Watermelon, and Apple, and they pretty much turn it into smoke that you suck through a tube type thing. The Apple, wasnt as strong, as the Watermelon, and the Watermelon seemed to taste like Tea, I'm not a Tea fan either but it didnt bother me in the least. I was told you could also add your own.. liquor (for example Hennessy), and/or Herbs instead of the Tobacco. :smokepoke:

I was just wondering if anyone has done this, or even had/has a Hookah of their own

-Nick

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Oct 14 2005, 05:50 PM
I was invited by one of my friends last night to a Hookah Lounge or something to that effect that her neighbor invited her to. Now I'm not a smoker, but I found that smoking from the Hookah was very relaxing, and enjoyable. For anyone that doesn't know, they have flavors I tried Watermelon, and Apple, and they pretty much turn it into smoke that you suck through a tube type thing. The Apple, wasnt as strong, as the Watermelon, and the Watermelon seemed to taste like Tea, I'm not a Tea fan either but it didnt bother me in the least. I was told you could also add your own.. liquor (for example Hennessy), and/or Herbs instead of the Tobacco. :smokepoke:

I was just wondering if anyone has done this, or even had/has a Hookah of their own

-Nick
[snapback]101146[/snapback]​
ive been to the one near north western it was cool they had oxygen also , that was fun, the bar is alright i dont smoke tobacco but the flavors wear out really fast then its just smoke..

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Oct 14 2005, 04:50 PM

-Nick
[snapback]101146[/snapback]​

Yeah, im the same way I am not a smoker..
I'm part middle eastern (Assyrian) and alot of middle eastern resturants offer it. The one I go to in Chicago has huge ones they sit next to your table, after you eat dinner, you smoke that drink hot tea and watch the belly dancers. The watermelon is the best.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1quick98_gs@Oct 15 2005, 08:31 AM
there is one right off belmont someware I like the strawbery, also I had one in highschool but looked totaly different than the ones at the bars and never had tabacco in it.
[snapback]101191[/snapback]​
its on clark about three blocks north of belmont... i heard that one is alright , but its shitty service i guess

ive never herad of anyone aloowing u to put ur own herbs in , i think thats one of the things that makes them legal cuz the top of the bowl peice is sealed in foil that way no one can add anything... id like to know where u can add ur own

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
Im assyrian too. We actually own 5 hookahs 3 of them are just "for show" and the other 2 are used. I cant stand the smell of cigars and ciggarettes but the hokkah is something else. Veryy relaxing. You can get the tabbaco in almost any flavor imaginable. Apple is the best for me. And most all of those hookah lounges suck. They take the easy way out of everything. They do not put enough tobbaco and charcoal in. They save and make alot of money that way. So basically it will wear out verrrryyy fast. A basic hookah set-up should last for at least hour if constintly smoked. Its good stuff.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by syP+Oct 15 2005, 02:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyle
@Oct 15 2005, 03:49 AM
i owned a hookah once when i was in high school but that has nothing to do with this.

and there a decent hookah bar in naperville, its ok i guess, something different to do to socialize
[snapback]101189[/snapback]​

Mr Shooshas...

AKA... Coffee House
[snapback]101198[/snapback]​
[/b]
yeah the one by nw with three of us lasted 40 minutes

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info