3800 anyone thinking of doing whipple?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Yeah, the adapters that came with some of the older kits were so warped that I'm surprised anyone could get the blower to spin freely.

The car is back together. I just need to get the rear header on and pour in the fluids. Can't wait; then it's right back to the trans shop.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Aug 21 2005, 11:33 PM
I saw one of Animul's kits sieze on Rocky's car this weekend. But after it siezed it ran an astounding 21.7 second pass at full throttle and made it another 2 rounds in the brackets. lmao
[snapback]95639[/snapback]​
Rocky just can't catch a break with that car. It sucks.

I'm blowing up just my car... This is why I decline offers from customers to be beta testers.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Aug 21 2005, 11:33 PM
I saw one of Animul's kits sieze on Rocky's car this weekend. But after it siezed it ran an astounding 21.7 second pass at full throttle and made it another 2 rounds in the brackets. lmao

He said he fixed the blower though. I guess there was a bolt that was holding the rotors back and it was only about a quarter of an inch big. So his blower is spinning again. B)

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Fish+Aug 22 2005, 11:24 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BumpinGTP
@Aug 21 2005, 11:33 PM

He said he fixed the blower though. I guess there was a bolt that was holding the rotors back and it was only about a quarter of an inch big. So his blower is spinning again. B)
[snapback]95668[/snapback]​
[/b]
yeah thanks to my leopard print nail file I gave him to file it down with LOL Guess I won't be getting that back hahaha :D

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Aug 23 2005, 02:51 AM
charles turbo dont make any noises, just power, tooooooooo sweeeeeeeeet
[snapback]95766[/snapback]​

No noise while cruising. WOT though.......

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe................................SH SH SH SH SH SH SH.......................WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe...............SH SH SH SH SH SH SH :lolsign:

Watching the speedo go faster than the tach even with 4 people in the car is INSANE!!!

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Fish+Aug 23 2005, 03:10 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX
@Aug 23 2005, 02:51 AM
charles turbo dont make any noises, just power, tooooooooo sweeeeeeeeet
[snapback]95766[/snapback]​

No noise while cruising. WOT though.......

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe................................SH SH SH SH SH SH SH.......................WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe...............SH SH SH SH SH SH SH :lolsign:

Watching the speedo go faster than the tach even with 4 people in the car is INSANE!!!
[snapback]95770[/snapback]​
[/b]
that turbo pulls 4 people around, like its No bodies buisness :eek: :blink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info