3800 ILGPCers in Carbondale area

AFGuy0127

Apr 19, 2008
Hey all, anybody in the Carbondale area? Or mostly central IL and Chicago area? If anyone is around the area, and has a scanner, could you let me know? I've been having some strange issues with my car lately. Friday, I was heading out to dinner with my gf. I started accelerating away from a light, and my car fell on its face, then took off, and the SES light flashed several times, but didn't stay on. I would just buy a scanner myself, but I no where near have the money for it at this moment. So if anyone is local, let me know, I could really use some help.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by syP@Aug 1 2005, 02:34 PM
im in wheaton.... let me know if you wanna meet up.
[snapback]93797[/snapback]​
:lolsign:

Ya know where carbondale is syp? About 6 or 7 hours south...so probably not local....LOL

Hey AFguy, I think Im about the most souther person on this club and Im just north of Bloomington.(Acutally I know of a couple by Decautur now that I think about it) I work in springfield on occasion,and Effingham on RARE occasions, but thats about once every 4 months.

You might wanna try hookiing up with the st. louis club, they're gonna be way closer than any of us. Good luck man.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Aug 2 2005, 02:50 AM-->
Originally posted by burtgtp1973@Aug 1 2005, 10:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-AFGuy0127
@Aug 1 2005, 02:17 PM
Hey all, anybody in the Carbondale area? Or mostly central IL and Chicago area?
[snapback]93795[/snapback]​

[snapback]93840[/snapback]​

He could have just asked if anybody lives in IL!!! :lolsign:
[snapback]93854[/snapback]​
[/b]

hows the T/A

AFGuy0127

Apr 19, 2008
Alright, thanks anyways. Only thing that sucks about the STL club is they're still about 2 hours from me. Ehh, it's worth a shot I guess. As far as driving to Wheaton, lol, ehh, appreciate the offer, but I don't have the time to be doing something like that right now. School keeps me pretty busy.
Thanks again all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info