3800 GLD meet...

bracketracer

Jun 20, 2008
What a coincidence! I was already planning to go that night. I went last Tuesday, drove the 100 miles there, and they closed! The bastards! It only rained for about 10 minutes around 6:00, and it was dry the rest of the night.
I will probably be there in my Sunbird though. I'll leave the GTP at home to rest. I need to get some more practice on my G-Force Drag Radials. Watch for the yellow Sunbird, and say hello if we haven't met before!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
1st, 2nd, and reverse are all gone. I know it's not one of our hard parts that failed so I'm not entirely pissed other than wanting to have raced tonight.

I'll probably still go up to watch. If nothing else, I'll help Ed remove stuff from his car to get that damned 12 second pass. :)

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Had fun last night. Perfect weather near 70deg. There were only a handful of cars at the track so no wait lines whatsoever. 2 minute wait tops, and you're at the tree.

There were some nice cars out there. Here are some one the times:

- 13.29 @ 112 Black '05 Corvette
- 14.52 @ 99 couple of 4.6L? Mustangs - last year body style
- 12.2 @ ?? Silver Supra
- 15+ @ 9x Mitsu Diamante / Toyota Celica / Focus / all other cars with stickers
- 15.x @ 9x Gray '05 Mustang V6 - newest body style
- ?? @ ?? SRT-10 - didnt see the run, damm
- 13.4 @ ?? Black Neon SRT-4
- 14.5 @ ?? Silver M3 - model with quad exhaust.
- Buick GSX - what was your best Nick?
- Mike W-Body store - no show :rolleyes:
- Kyle - must have been with Mike ;)

Overall, had fun. But on the way home, I got a speeding ticket :( . That's another thread.

J.E.T.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info