Not open for further replies.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Read the other thread REAL good. You will see how much he has caused nothing but trouble.

And if I were you, Id thank mike for the heat. Otherwise we would bust your ass for street racing and being stupid by doing 82 in a 25.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I don't want to be the bad apple here or anything, but all this gooey lovey dovey such has to have an end somewhere. Granted, cutting off an ambulance on the highway is pretty rude in any sense, so I agree with you there. But posting a sappy, blameful message for some younger generation of kids like that here on the site is kinda gay!

Look at it from another perspective too... You and your buddies are racing on the highway, its a good heated match, then this ambulance comes outta nowhere and your suppose to yield the right of way and end the race right there?!! I may slow down and find a way around it, and not cut it off, but I'd continue the race, as I'd be long ahead of that ambulance!

I openly admit that I regularly race on that highway, especially in that area, it has one of the best open, multi-lane straight smooth roads in the area, not to mention it get up to five lanes at some places, plenty of room to maneuver around an ambulance... glad to hear your father is doing much better, but leave those cynical stories off the site. I'm glad I at least have the courage to speak up here!

Thanks!

This was the first post that made everyone hate Mikes1998gtp. When someone calls us all lovey dovey, you basically are calling us fake. And thats not what we are. If you want someone like that in the club, whatever. Thats you. The rest of us, however, feel that Mike has been disrespectful, inconsiderate, and just plain dumb.

If you want me banned, then by all means, do something about it.

You are right about me jumping on you though. Sorry about that. I was up all night, and I am dead tired. :lolsign:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info