3800 Ok, I have to vent........

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Unfortunatly yesterday I heard something about my husband..........Wasn't very happy about.....For the second time, someone has made the statement that my husband doesn't know what he is doing when he is working on cars! I was so pissed when I heard this, I didn't even want to say anything to hale about it. I did, he said he doesn't give a Sh*t, he was being nice to this person and he goes and says this to someone.

Well I do give a sh*t! even if hale doesn't anymore. The person that said this was Syp.......Syp I don't get it....Hale didn't know that, that motor was going to be bad....the guy was going to charge you for the motor and his services.....But didn't charge you anything cause he felt bad about what happend......Don't get it why you had to say that! Don't know who else you said that to either besides the one person that gave me the info....And if Hale didn't know anything about motors or trans's ,do you think his car would be working right now!?!?! Considering he did all the work himself! His car has been working for almost a year now. Don't think his car would be working if he didn't know what he was doing. It is unfortunate what happen to your car, but don't blame it on Hale. It is just one of those things that happend. Hales own car was down for almost two years, because of Miker and working on everyone else's car. He stopped working on cars cause he was sick of his own car not being able to run and something that someone said last year. Don't get me wrong either I am glad that you finally got your car running, but geez don't go around giving one of your fellow GP members a bad name, because of something that happend, and he had no control over. The poor guy came over to work on your car, on days when he was working 12 hour work days and on the weekend.

Well now that I have gotten that off my chest! I feel a little better.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
I definitly agree with Lynn here.. Hale invested his time into your project car and he bent over backwards and tried to make this whole situation right and all you lost was a little time on getting your car back up and running... There is no need for you to go and bad mouth Hale... I'm quite sure you do not have the experience and knowledge that Hale has with these vehicles.. Your more concerned with taking pictures and making videos.. frankly I dont care and your movies are GH3Y!

Sheep fucker baaaaahhhhh

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I know, that when I'm working on someone's car that I'm always second guessing myself. It doesn't inspire confidence to those who watch, but I consider myself a fairly competent mechanic...and it's because I'm tedious and don't want to forget stuff.

I'm just stating this, because I've seen Hale work and he basically does the same thing. I'm not going to bash Syp for this, really...he just is getting his first real taste of the "aftermarket" modding experience.

When I was his age (that sounds bad!) I was building my first Pontiac 350 from the ground up...almost 20 years ago. I thought I knew everything about motors and bought the best of everything for the block since I lived at home and had no expenses.

Well that motor spun 6 bearings...in 3 months. Rebuilt it, put too much timing in it. Got stuck 300 miles from home in -25 degree weather a month later with a broken cam, crank, and pistons out through the side of the block.

I bought a built 400 and used my heads, and a bigger bumpstick. Cracked the valley area in the block in less than 6 months.

Finally dropped 10 grand into a shortblock 428 Pontiac, sold it after I ran over 50K miles on it. I still have 1 part left from that motor, it's been almost 15 years since it's been gone. Too bad it never made it to the track, it was a street racing car. A lot of money with no track time. '79 Cutlass, 428 Poncho, 350 turbo race trans w/3500 stall, Chrysler 8 3/4 rearend posi 4:30 gears, 750 race dbl pumper 4 crnr idle circuit milled horn, race weight 2600 lbs. I used to race bikes with this car. It's life ended quietly with 4 slashed tires.

I think Syp got off cheap!

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
Hale is one of the first members of any chicago club and has been around longest for a reason his obsession and knowledge of GP's... I dont doubt that syP said this because he is young and doesnt seem to give 2 shits when all these ppl went out of their way to help him on his car...also watch your back when you are talking shit about someone!
All the ppl that were standing around you when you talked shit were friends with him..now i know this could get bad but ppl just try and be civilized about this lynn just wants to let him know what he said was wrong!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info