3800 Sick Vette

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@May 26 2005, 10:38 PM
Holy crap............thats the power I want out of my next car.... :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

How fast is that car?  Why kind of exhaust is that?  I like the sound of that vett.... :)
[snapback]85483[/snapback]​

Thats a mid 9 second vette right there. not sure about the exhaust but it sounds like it has a mean cam in there

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Lingenfelter rocks,

I remember when I took a trip out there, to go pick up my Z28. They had, literally, rows and freakn rows of brand spanking new Vettes. All of them were getting the 427 Twin Turbo motors (725hp), all of them were autos, and all of them had been sold too!! There must've been 60-70 Vettes parked! Crazy!

Walking thru their parking lot was like going to a muscle car show, really cool indeed.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
They've made it a lot more mild. I was talking to some of the guys, they're all really nice and extremely smart. They give their advice to everyone, even if they won't get their business.

Their numbers that made them famous was their twin turbo 1200hp vette that ran (low?) 9s all day. It wasn't their reliable street model, but that's how they became famous. They street cars are now 700+hp, i think their new ones put out 1000. Very nice cars

F

fastcash

sorry, this would have to be the badest vette out there... twin whipple-charged, 512 cid

DSC08086%20copy.jpg

DSC08099%20copy.jpg

Originally posted by Kyle@May 27 2005, 05:01 PM
Twin Turbo 427

not sure if its that one, cuz lingerfelter does alot of vettes, but thats the most badass one.
[snapback]85750[/snapback]​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info