3800 who needs what done at the mod day

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@May 15 2005, 07:08 PM
contmeplating putting my gauges in......after a year, if auto meter ever calls my back.  Im missing some connectin pieces.
[snapback]83886[/snapback]​

if they haven't called u back within a year, I doubt that they're gonna this week.

and you can buy fittings at such at race shops that sell autometer gauges normally, well at least at the shops i've been to.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
want to get a pulley installed along with valve cover gaskits :eek: I'm switching to autolite 104's and a 180 degree thermostate to... I can do everything except the pulley swap and might need a little help with what to take off for the valve covers.. a scan after the pulley swap would be great to :blink:

I had 5 degrees of knock with a FWI I had a 3inch downpipe and ubend delete done.. think that killed the 5 degrees of knock?

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by dole21@May 15 2005, 07:47 PM
u can never tell

I was getting 6 degrees with a 3.4, full exhaust, FWI, 104's DHP and a cam.........

I got an ICCU was able to adjust fueling and eliminated it and now run a 3.2 with none.

you might have goten rid of some but to guess is just not a reality to tell.
[snapback]83897[/snapback]​

it's weird because my LTFT's are right where they should be I'm not going lean/rich I hope I don't have one of thos stubborn motors that need rockers/pem's etc just run a 3.4 with no knock..

I have a intense pcm (stock shift points) (stock timming tables) (180 degree tstat) comming tuesday also that might help to kill off some knock if I still have any

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by dole21+May 15 2005, 07:31 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP
@May 15 2005, 07:08 PM
contmeplating putting my gauges in......after a year, if auto meter ever calls my back.  Im missing some connectin pieces.
[snapback]83886[/snapback]​

if they haven't called u back within a year, I doubt that they're gonna this week.

and you can buy fittings at such at race shops that sell autometer gauges normally, well at least at the shops i've been to.
[snapback]83892[/snapback]​
[/b]

I called them about a week back.....

Can anyone scan my car? I keep throwing SES (Service Engine Soon) codes. Sometimes its a misfire on cylinder 2 and sometimes its multiple misfires. It picks when it comes on and when it wants to turn off. Getting really annoying :angry: . By the way I have a GT as well. Its usually if I get on it a little or use the performance shift but it all depends nothing happens for sure every time, thats why it is so annoying... Thanks

Morgan

If a problem is found I would love to fix it :) ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info